Best moves for your waist/obliques from core max

Carring

Just because I am anxiously awaiting core max I was just wondering which moves are the best for your waist/obliques. This is one of my worst areas right now. I never will get a gut but those luv handles do creep up on me.

Thanks ladies!!

I really like the ones using the med ball and the stability ball, where you lie on the stability ball and hold the med ball straight up and then lower from side to side.

I like the one where you hold the stability ball between your feet and slowly lower it from side to side.

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

i like the work with medicine ball but i also like the corkscrew in segment one.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Am I the only one who avoids intense oblique work out of fear of enlarging my already too large waistline? Maybe I'm just adhering to an old wive's tale?
-Nancy

Oh, I'm waiting for this answer too. I am pretty ruler-y, although one side has a more of a definition than the other, I guess from golf. I'm afraid of obliques because I thought they just thicken the area??? Is that true?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.