Best Hair Brush Ever!

fitdeb

Cathlete
Goody Quikstyle

The bristles are wrapped in tiny microfiber towels. They make a paddle brush and a half round.

The wrapped bristles absorb moisture as you are blowing drying. Using this brush has cut my drying time by at least the advertised 30%! As a personal trainer, I seem to be forever washing and drying my hair, so that 30% time savings really adds up.

I was very skeptical, but after the first use I almost couldn't wait to need to blow dry my hair again.

My hair is a little longer than shoulder length and fine but somewhat wavy and easily frizzes. This brush smoothes out the frizzies and makes my hair shine.

I bought both the half round and the paddle brushes at Target for about $12 each. I am totally in love and plan on buying several more as back-ups because everytime I find a new product that I love, sooner or later it seems to get discontinued.

I feel like I should be working for Goody because I have been telling everyone about these brushes. I think they would make great stocking stuffers.

Debbie Russo

thanks for posting this. It sounds like I have hair just like you. It is shorter now than my posted picture. I am definitely going to look for these brushes this week. Of course....it is not like I need another brush....I have a ton!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

My last favorite brush was discontinued. My new haircut requires blow drying but my hair hates it--and it takes forever. My daughter and I will be so happy. Her hair is down her back and is like mine: fine but tons of it. This will be great for our Christmas stockings.

I appreciate it so much when people post finds on helpful products.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the tip!

I also have fine, wavy hair that likes to frizz.
And as a matter of fact, I've been looking at my brush thinking how overdue its replacement is - the top of it has even broken off!
And as luck would have it I have a Target gift card; I'm sure my hair will thank me!

Thanks for letting us know about this hair brush Debbie! It's about time to retire my current one so I'm definitely going to pick this one up. My hair sounds a lot like yours so I look forward to trying it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.