Best Compliment EVER

mabdoo

Cathlete
came from my 3 yo the other day. She found a picture of me running a race and said, "Mommy you look just like Cathe!" Aside from the fact that Cathe and I have dark hair and are short, there is little resemblance in physical form. She is super-cut and I am not. However, it made me realize that little ones see what is important and don't focus on negatives. She knows how important Cathe is as a role model! Just thought I would share.

That is so sweet. Kids' compliments are the best because they are so sincere. What a great role model you are for your dd! :)

Erica

Yeahhhhh! Were you on such a high after that?!!! How awesome to have such a sweetie of a little angel who sees the halo over her mommy. Moreover, she is learning to see strong, dedicated, powerful women such as her Mom and Cathe as role models. Girls especially need positive role models!! Way to go Mom!!! :D:D

My son gave me a quasi compliment when he said, Mommy, you're losing inches!! You don't look like Cathe yet, but you're shrinking- your butt looks smaller.

Out of the mouths of babes!!

Happy Thursday!!
Pam

That is awesome!! OK, promise me that you will remember that if you are ever feeling down about yourself!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.