Best cathe rotation - for fat loss and defintion you have done

A

amanda12485

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the best rotation you have used by Cathe that gave you the fastest and best results as far as getting in great shape and seeing results quick as far as fat loss and muscle defintion?
I was looking through them but having a hard time deciding, i would rather do one that has been done and worked awesome for people. I was looking at Jan 08 rotation and input would be great!

The fastest I lost weight was in 2007 I went from about 150 in March 2007 and was in the mid 130's by that summer. What did I do? I did Tae Bo nearly every day and also did double sessions of cardio at the gym 2-3 days a week. On Saturdays I would spend 60 minutes on the Arc Trainer at the gym until my readout got to 1000 (I know the readout wasn't true but it was still motivating to me). It is NOT the best way to build a healthy body!

I eventually started up with the Firm, which enhanced my results further (I got to the high 120's) - but when I started picking up more intense workouts (New Rules of Listing for Women, Cathe, p90x) I struggled with proper nutrition and eventually gained.

Everyone is different, but if you want to lose and don't care about losing some muscle along the way, I say do cardio. Not like INSANITY though because again that will curb your appetite. Just my two cents.

What kind of cardio workouts do you have?

Fat Loss & Muscle Definition

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the best rotation you have used by Cathe that gave you the fastest and best results as far as getting in great shape and seeing results quick as far as fat loss and muscle defintion?
I was looking through them but having a hard time deciding, i would rather do one that has been done and worked awesome for people. I was looking at Jan 08 rotation and input would be great!

Thought that I would chime in and let you know what has worked for me. I swear that the last 10 pounds came off so quickly ( but did not realize it right away ) was when I was doing these videos in this specific rotation.

Monday: Kick , Punch & Crunch. No premixes though. Try to do the whole thing. This work out tackels cardio, upper arm definition , lower body work out and core.

Tuesday: Cardio & Weights: Step pre-mix first, then the compound and heavy weight pre-mix. I skip the core seg since I did one the night before.

Wednesday: I max 2. I know it seems like doing two step work out in a row is too much leg work, BUT, with IMax 2 you WILL get a total cardio conditioning work out.

Thursday: Kick Max. ( Kickbox Bootcamp pre-mix. ) This one has you warm up first, THEN you do the bootcamp , then you do three of the kick punch combos. Note; I usually go back and do the leg sculpting drills too.

Friday: Bootcamp. The WHOLE DVD. This is cardio and strength 'circuit style' training so you WHOLE body gets the goodness.

Saturday: Low Max. Either Segments 1-6, or 7-10.

Sunday: Off. ( I usually do stretching . ) You guessed it. Cathe's Strech Max.

The week after. Do the work outs in opposite order. Meaning. Start with Low Max ( Whole DVD this Time ) on Monday, Bootcamp Tuesday, Kick Max Wednesday ect. Etc.

I am not sure what DVD's you have. But these were the ones that seemed to just make it all melt away. Keep in mind that Imax 2 is considered one of the highest rated HARD work outs to do ( Next to I max 3 ) So if you are just starting, you might want to pace youself with this one.

Other DVD's that I have, but never forget to work in every other week are:
Step, Jump , Pump and Muscle Endurance.
With Muscle endurance. I'll do the Bootcamp Cardio and Kick Box pre mixes first
( look out,,,,it can get brutal ) Then I'll go back and do the entire Muscle Endurance since they are both on the same DVD.

These are the best DVD's that I have EVER purchased. Since I bought my first one ( Kick, Punch ,and Crunch.) I have totally forgotten about my Teo Boe Work Outs.

Good Luck !
Morgs

Not the original poster, but thanks so much for sharing this!!!

I have some of these DVDs already, just need to get a few more. I am working my way through CLX right now, but I now know what I am doing next!!! :D

I have all of the dvds from your rotation except kickmax - any suggestions on what I can substitute for this one? (I am hoping that it will come up as a featured product of the week and I can get 30% off :)

Thanks for the post!

Kick Max Substitue

A perfect substute DVD if you don't have Kick Max, is Kick Punch and Crunch.

My favorite combo with Kick , Punch, and Crunch is:
Using your 'work out blender', select the warm up, then intermediate, then advanced, segment, 1 , segment 2, plus core ; THEN I go back and do the standing leg drills from the 'Legs and Glutes' part of the CD and end with the stretch. This is really similar to Kick Max. They are both cardio, Kick box style work outs. Again, total body cardio conditioning work outs.

Hope this helps. :D

~Morgan~

Thanks! That does help. So I can do straight KPC on Monday and then on thursday instead of doing kickmax I can do your KPC mix. Perfect! I really appreciate it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.