Best Amy Bento workout

In the Ring is my very favorite Bento w/o. It's choreographed KB w/med ball intervals. It is so much fun, & it kicks butt!

I have all her floor and step cardio - my favorite, and highest calorie burn is High Low Knock out, followed by KBX

Favorite step is ASC3

So KB Surge was easy to pick up, huh? I put it in the other morning & couldn't make it through the first 20 seconds, so I decided I had to preview before I tried it.

Tygra, I love ASC3. I finally nailed it about two weeks ago. So that means it took me what, like 6 mos to learn? :eek:

I third the New Kickbox Surge. The steps are not that complicated to learn and the surges are great calories burner.

Lauramax: The warm ups are more complicated than the actual combos and surges in my opinion. Hopefully you will be able to enjoy the whole workout soon. I haven't really tried ASC3 the whole way, so you are way ahead of me on that one.

Penny

Amy's

Hi,

I love hi/lo knockout. The music just clicks with me and the combos are really fun. Then comes hi/lo extreme; it's almost gets as many endorphins going as a long run! I just bought Surge because of the 50% off from CIA and I can't wait to try it.

The step is also great fun, but I still haven't taken the time to master the last combo on ASCIII. To burn the extra calories, I just pop in ASCII and add on the first two combos.

Tracy

ITA with Kickbox Surge! I do have to wing it a little for some of the moves, but I'll get there and it's so much fun.

The Kettlebell Workout

I have not tried Amy's Kettlebell workout as of yet.

I was disappointed to see only Amy instead of her A Team.

There is just something about a solo fitness instructor that makes the workout blah.

Cathe is great, but I sure would miss her cast.

Heck I would even rather have Greg from STS in a Cathe workouts versus Cathe alone!

So KB Surge was easy to pick up, huh? I put it in the other morning & couldn't make it through the first 20 seconds, so I decided I had to preview before I tried it.

Tygra, I love ASC3. I finally nailed it about two weeks ago. So that means it took me what, like 6 mos to learn? :eek:

once i got that whole roundhouse turn back kick turn thing down in combo 1 or 2 it wasn't to bad after that.

but i would rate surge up there with cardio knockout. followed by kickbox extreme and hi-lo extreme done as is with the intervals.

never ever could i catch on to her stepping though.
kassia

Laura, it took me way longer than 6 months to learn Kickbox Xtreme! I must not be very coordinated.

I was able to get through KB Surge, but it certainly wasn't a thing of beauty! (I burned a lot of calories, though!)

I learned CIA Kickbox Surge in 3 sessions. I most likely look awful doing it but, I feel great:D
I'm now working on Cardio Kickbox. That is taking me much longer to learn. I'm determined though.
I absolutely LOVE the music in Amy's cardio. She has some awesome tunes!!! Next on my list to learn is In The Ring and then on to Kickbox Extreme.

I'm not brave enough to try her step routines:eek::eek::eek:

Kickbox Xtreme is my all time favorite. Besides Rumble (which I could not stand).....I have not been disappointed with ANY of Amy's workouts!

Anybody have her kettlebell workout?

i have both of hers but only done her beginners. i like it okay but the second half is a little weird for me the combinations just didnt' seem to click for me. i like the first workout on it b/c its all basic foundation exercises. she does them little different then i have seen in other workouts so i just work with what i have learned with AoS and iron core way.

i haven't even previewed the newer one, i basically ordered it b/c it was a kettlebell workout and it was $12 but from the clips i see its a little to advanced for me get. i am just starting to learn how to do a snatch, and i want to be able to do at least 7 reps with perfect form before moving on.

its taking me longer to learn good form with the bells though so i am doing only so many exercises at a time. swings,cleans,squats, and lunges seem to make the bulk of my kettlebell routine which i add on to my weight routine.

kassia

Anybody have her kettlebell workout?

I have Amy's beginner workout and I'm not impressed. I'm a beginner when it comes to kettlebells and I'm trying to learn perfect form. I'm sticking to Anthony DiLuglio for right now. No offense to Amy. I really like her. There is something off about her form. Some say it's because her kettlebell is too light. I don't know. Anthony is amazing:D

I have Amy's beginner workout and I'm not impressed. I'm a beginner when it comes to kettlebells and I'm trying to learn perfect form. I'm sticking to Anthony DiLuglio for right now. No offense to Amy. I really like her. There is something off about her form. Some say it's because her kettlebell is too light. I don't know. Anthony is amazing:D

I love Anthony and Art of Strength for kettlebells!

In the Ring is my very favorite Bento w/o. It's choreographed KB w/med ball intervals. It is so much fun, & it kicks butt!

Ditto!!

I like that it is all kickboxing moves and aside from the jacks, there is no hi/lo. Love the med ball intervals too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.