bermuda shorts

Michele S

Cathlete
Just wondering what kind of legs look best in these. I'm a little heavier in the upper thigh and thought they would look good because of the coverage, but then I don't know how my knees are going to look as the first thing sticking out all by themselves! Are they for skinny legs?

I hate worrying about summer coming and bearing it all!x(

Like with most fashions, I think they look best on long, thin legs. But then, doesn't everything look best on long, thin legs?

I tried some on and I have short muscular legs. Not big just muscular. They made them look fat though. I think I look better in the shorter ones(not daisy dukes!) just short.
LD

My legs are neither skinny nor extra muscular and I think they look pretty good on me. They can look GREAT with high heels (if you get the dressier ones). I think they may work for you if you get the right shoe with them. I find that a flat heeled shoe doesn't flatter more muscular legs, especially with bermuda shorts. You may want to find something with a heel, even if its subtle. JMO!

Carolyn

I hate shorts, but tried the longer pair that J.Crew sells, and much to my surprise, they actually look pretty good. Although, I think knees are always weird looking!:)
And yes, a little heel makes your legs look longer and leaner.

My nightmare shorts have to be those boy shorts you workout in...ugh!!!x(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.