Belated birthday wishes, Deb H!

H

honeybunch

My server was down yesterday, so I couldn't write this until now. YESTERDAY WAS DEB H'S BIRTHDAY!!!! And I know she is proud of the fact that she's a fabulous 48, and can work out like someone less than half her age.

You go, girl, and keep on inspiring us with your upbeat posts.

This is Deb all the time: :-jumpy:-jumpy:-jumpy:-jumpy:-jumpy:-jumpy!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Deb!

I thought you said that Wednesday was your birthday, but I wasn't sure. Hope it was very, very happy!! Looks like 48 is going to be such an exciting year for you!!
Like HB said, keep up the great work and your wonderful, supportive posts!!
Happy belated birthday!
Erica

Happy Birthday Deb!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-16-00 AT 09:10AM (Est)[/font][p]Oops I posted twice somehow!
Happy Birthday again!

"HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DEEEAAARRR DEEEBBBBIEEEE, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!" :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Happy Birthday Deb H :-jumpy !!

Have to disagree with Honeybunch on one thing - not many 24 year olds could begin to keep up with you!

Another belated birthday wish!!

Hey Debbie,

Hope you enjoyed your big day :) :-jumpy :) !!!

Lisa

Happy Birthday!

And many more to come :)

I hope it was a good one and that your family is doing well, especially your daughter.

Laura

Thank You All!!

Thanks soo much. How fun to check-in and see my very own post!! :D It made my day. Thank you for all your encouragement, caring and sharing on this forum. I don't know what I did before I "met" you all. My hubby was out of town til late Wednesday night so we decided to celebrate my special day Friday night with family. My A.M. class surprised me Tuesday after class with a party! They all brought wonderful treats & pastries. Thank goodness we worked out hard before we indulged. Again, thank you for all your support and kind words. Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

Debra, you are right about that! And she out-bounces everyone in all her classes, too. I work real hard to keep up with her! :-jumpy She belongs in a Cathe video, no kidding!!!

I'm...

...blushing! :-shy :-shy Thanks for the nice compliment. A Cathe video??? Oh my! :eek: HB, you had no problem keeping up with me in class, so everyone, don't let her fool you. She's a worker!! Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

Happy belated birthday!!

Hi, Debbie! Hope you have a great 48th year! I've been computer-less, or would have joined in earlier on this one!
Thanks for your response to my question last week. I doubt my boyfriend will be joining me anytime soon in our teeny tiny living room that subs as a workout room, but maybe he will surprise me someday. If there's anything I've learned about being interested in fitness, it is to let others be as interested or uninterested as they choose to be. At this point, he's not interested, and I have a feeling that pushing the issue will just push him farther away!
Again, Happy Birthday!
Wendy

Thanks Laura!

Julie is doing better as of this last week. They have her on a new med and even though she doesn't feel good, she is able to eat again. Thanks for thinking of her and for my B-day wish! Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

Hi Wendy!

I agree with you on the "pushing the exercise". Just set a good example and MAYBE some day he'll suprise you. I can't imagine not exercising & wonder how people that don't can get through their days w/o it. Thanks for my B-day wish. That was so nice of you. Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

RE: I MISSED IT--SNIFF!

Hi Debbie! I have not been able to get on the computer much last week and therefore, missed this thread. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. I hope you had a wonderful time.

"Your-friend-in-fitness ;-)!"

Cathe

Thanks Cathe!

I had a very nice birthday with my family. Thanks for the birthday wish! Can you guess what I wished for on my B-day?? Hee-Hee! I bet you can! Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.