Being Thankful

boligee

I do not post here very often, but I read the forums everyday. Today seems to be an especially tragic day on the thread. I have read about breast cancer, a terrible fire and a car accident. It just makes me think of how quickly life can change. And it also makes me very thankful for the life I have, and it is making me slow down and appreciate every day and everyone in my life. My heart goes out to everyone who is suffering, and my prayers will be with you all. Just a reminder to be thankful and to tell people you care about how much you love them....

I agree, nicely said!! I am so blessed to have my health, my family and my cyber family here!!
(((HUGS)))

Boligee - sometimes we take life for granted. I have been thinking the same thing you posted all day.

I can sometimes fill my day with thoughts of "boo hoo." Today was a reminder of being thankful for the great things in life.....healthy families, DH still having a job, a roof over my head which is nice and toasty....and everything else I usually take for granted.

Thanks for posting this reality check!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.