beginner videos for a preggo?

winter2b

Cathlete
I've been out of the exercise loop for several weeks since finding out that I am pregnant and dealing with weeks of morning sickness and that sort of fun. I know I can't start back with cathe's regular workouts because they were hard for me before! I wonder if the beginner workouts would be easy enough to do but yet challenging.

Have you done them? What do you think of them?

Thanks,
Amy

Hi there--Ive been using the basic step/body fusion and low impact step/total body sculpting quite a bit in the last few weeks along with other Cathe's that I modify. I am almost 30 weeks pregnant and am really greatful for these options as my back has been bothering me a bit.

If you want more of a challenge, you can bump the step up to 8 inches and add jumps to moves that she does not jump. Also, you could use heavier weights and slow some of the reps down.(I do--3 lbs is just too light for me)

The more cathe stuff I do, the easier she is to modify either "up" or "down" depending on my life circumstances.

Maggie:)

I really like the new Total Low Impact step and strength workouts a lot. These are quite a bit easier than Cathe's other workouts. The length of each w/o is very doable and the choreography for the step is fairly basic.
I'm about 26 weeks pregnant now, and started using these as soon as they were released, but for me, they are a little easy, so I plan to pull them back out again in maybe another month or two.
Susan C.M.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.