Beginner at Rotations

dawn2dawn

Hi everyone! IT's been a while since I've been on the forums and a while since I've worked out :( I would love to start a rotation and tried searching for one that would help me but I'm limited to DVD's. Can someone please help me get started on one with what I have? I would forever be grateful :)
Here's what I have in DVD's:
Cathe's "Hardcore Series"
Cathe's "4 Day Split"
Cathe's "Butts & Guts", "Drill Max", "Cardio Fusion", "Low Impact Circuit", "Body Max 2"

Please, please help! I'm at my heaviest weight (thanks to a baby and my HUGE cravings while pregnant) but I'm not a stranger to working out. I'm very comfortable with Cathe's workouts and actually did "Low Impact Circuit" today :)

Thanks to all in advance!
Stephanie

Hi Stephanie!
I'm new to making Cathe rotations myself, but found her past rotation posts to be very helpful. I see you have the "4 day split" series, below is a link to a rotation Cathe made up with that video series. I'm sure on other days you could subsitute the DVD's you have in place of certain ones she suggests, if you don't have them. She is also on FitTV (in NY anyway) at 7am, 11am and 7pm Monday thru Sat... it's a good way to get in some more of her workouts that you don't have on DVD! Good luck!

November 2007- 4 Day Split
http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=8036&mesg_id=8036&page=3

-CC :)

You're awesome! Thank you so much!!! I live in Texas and, luckily, I have Fit TV so I will definitely tune in for that!

Thanks again :)
Stephanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.