Before and after pics...

Amelia! Congratulations on your weight loss - you look wonderful! Thank you for sharing your progress! What an inspiration you are! :) :)

Jo

Simply inspiring!!!!

Ninety-six pounds is just amazing!:eek: Congratulations on your success. You must feel wonderful--you certainly look wonderful!

I'm sure you will meet all your goals. In the meantime, enjoy your success. Thanks for posting the pix, it's always motivating to see how beautifully hard work and discipline pay off!:D

What a fantastic accomplishment--you look great and I'll bet you feel great too. Thanks for sharing this.:D:D:D

Maggie:)

Amelia - you look fantastic! I know you must be excited and feel very accomplished, as you should!! I have wondered since I joined this board what the person with the avatar of kids on a butterfly chair, who posted her pounds lost and pounds to go (and when I saw that, thought - wow!) looked like! Glad to put a face with the posts! And again, you look great - don't be shy about posting pics of your beautiful self ;)

good for you!! you look fantastic, and you should feel good posting pictures as you are a beautiful young lady...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.