Been coming here for many years.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erica, I was a member when I bashed this forum. Thanks for attempting to put words in my mouth.

Yes, but you didn't use your "male" user account to bash this forum, you did it anonymously under your female account.

Erica

Last edited:
Bababooey---before you comment, please catch up first, ok?
It's at the top of this amazingly long thread. ;)

Suuuuuuuuure you did, Trevor. Sorry, but your credibility has been completely destroyed. From your past and present behavior. :cool:

You just posted private messages in a public forum and you want to discuss credibility? Laughable. Just imagine if you had slipped and pasted the authors' names into this thread.
You know, in "anti-intellectual" town, where you seem to think I belong, the definition of "private message" is a message that's not meant for public consumption. Just food for thought.

You just posted private messages in a public forum and you want to discuss credibility? Laughable. Just imagine if you had slipped and pasted the authors' names into this thread.
You know, in "anti-intellectual" town, where you seem to think I belong, the definition of "private message" is a message that's not meant for public consumption. Just food for thought.

It would damage credibility if I'd posted their names, which I intentionally did not. And I have no idea why or where you got the idea I have an opinion about your town. Please point that out for me. In advance, thanks.

You're really reaching now, Trevor. Your desperation is comical--thanks for giving me my laugh for today! :D

That's to bad. :cool:

Sorry to disappoint. You know, the forums have an ignore feature. Instead of childishly attacking a stranger, why don't you make use of it? :)

Wow, 4 whole posts, all of which were unpleasant & juvenile. Welcome to the forums! LOL!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.