Beat the Winter Blues - 2/9/04

Stargazer

Cathlete
Edited by joy to add that I have posted this on Dutchgirl's topic - same name. please post there.
-j

Hello everyone

Well, let me hit the weekend hilites...

Pinky - oh my - full time v 6 weeks - oh my. I cannot even imagine. and I'd better not comment any more. (BTW, I'm impressed with your 15# dumbbells on PS BBA for the bi work - I can't get past 12)

Shywolf - I'm impressed with the ceramic tile escapade. I wouldn't dare try.

Sabine - I'll be thinking of you Thurs. One nutrition suggestion - I don't know much about this but I remember someone saying that Ensure was a good drink with lots of vitamins and cals and the like - I really don't know the content, but maybe you could check it out (the grocery stores here carry it)

LoriH - sounds like you're running your legs off - Oh and please pass the cornflakes :9 (much better than McD's) If I stay up late and don't get enough sleep I feel hungover with NO drinks!

Hi Brenda! Sounds like a tough W/O doing IMAX2 and 'crunch'

Hello to LoriS, Tracy and Stacy-MN

I had a good workout weekend - Saturday PLB shower, breakfast, rest, 10-10-10 (needed to work tri's to complete the week) Then I ate lunch out AND dinner out - don't want to think of the calorie count. Sunday Hi/Lo Heaven all three stages - fun. Went to see the Magic play the Lakers - it was like a circus in the arena! constant noise and entertainment - I was exhausted last night. Did Cardio Kicks this morning. I really had fun. I even managed the sequential power kicks.

Catch you all later,
-joy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.