BB AND IS rotations together but only those 2 series?

Venus

Cathlete
Are there any rotations, by Cathe or anyone else, that ONLY use BB and IS series but no other series?

Thanks!

RE: BB AND IS rotations together but only those 2 serie...

Hi!

The following came from the best rotation maker in the world -Jillybean. Wouldn't know what to do without her :7.

She posted these some time ago. Hope it helps

Sat. Kick, Punch & Crunch and Legs & Glutes premix (82 min.)
Sun. Push/Pull upper body premix (2 sets)
Mon. Step Blast/Step Jump and Pump Cardio Circuit (60 min.)
Tue. Step, Jump, and Pump all step premix then Supersets lower body blast (skipping the warmup, then go back to SJ&P and do the abs and stretch)
Wed. Supersets upper body blast (2 sets)
Thu. Step Blast warm up, section 3 and challenge, then the hi/lo add on from Step, Jump, and Pump
Fri. REST

Sat. Push Pull total body 2 sets
Sun. Step Jump & Pump warm up and step, then Step Blast sections 1,2, and 3 add on (no challenge). Do SJ&P abs and stretch
Mon. Legs and Glutes Xtreme standing only
Tue. Time Saver all upper body segments back to back (substitute Push Pull upper body 2x's if you don't have Timesaver)
Wed. Kick Punch and Crunch cardio conditioning premix then Timesaver lower body (day #5)
Thu. KP&C warm up and kicking and punching drills, then the SJ&P hi/lo add on. Do KP&C abs and stretch
Fri. REST

Sat. SJP/SB step and weights circuit (61 min)
Sun. Push Pull lower body (3 sets)
Mon. Supersets upper body (2 sets)
Tue. KP&C and L&G tall box circuit
Wed. Step Blast warm up and sections 1 and 2, then push pull upper body 1 set (skipping PP warm up)
Thu. Step Blast section 3 and challenge, then SJ&P hi/lo add on and do SJ&P abs and stretch
Fri. REST

Sat. Step Blast warm up and step sections 1 and 2. Then do Muscle Endurance upper body split premix skipping warm up. Do ME abs and stretch.
Sun. Legs and Glutes
Mon. Boot Camp cardio only premix skipping the stretch. Then do the SJ&P hi/lo add on. Go back to Boot Camp and do the stretch.
Tue. Push Pull upper body 2 sets premix.
Wed. SJ&P all step premix. Skip the stretch and go into C&W step only premix skipping the warm up. Do the abs and stretch from C&W.
Thu. PLB
Fri. REST

Sat. KP&C blocks and kicks premix. Before the abs, go to Boot Camp kickbox only premix. Go back to KP&C and do abs and stretch
Sun. Supersets lower body blast premix and floor work from PLB
Mon. SJ&P warm up, step, and hi/lo section #1, stop before the weights and then do C&W heavy weights premix
Tue. Timesaver Day 5
Wed. Imax II
Thu. Supersets upper body blast premix
Fri. REST

Sat. KP&C and high step premix
Sun. PUB
Mon. Step Blast
Tue. Push Pull lower body 3 sets premix
Wed. Cardio and Weights
Thu. Imax II 1-5 premix, skip stretch do hi/lo add on from SJ&P. Go back and do Imax II stretch.
Fri. REST

Sat. ME/BC bonus premix
Sun. Step Blast
Mon. Supersets
Tue. KP&C
Wed. Legs and Glutes Xtreme standing only premix
Thu. Imax II 6-10 premix and C&W heavy upper body premix
Fri. REST

Sat. SJ&P/Step Blast step and hi/lo cardio circuit premix
Sun. PLB
Mon. Timesaver Day 1 warm up then skip cardio and do all 5 upper body sections back to back and do any of the Timesaver stretches
Tue. Imax II
Wed. SJ&P warm up and step, then do Boot Camp upper and lower body premix. Then do Boot Camp core only premix and stretch
Thu. KP&C
Fri. REST

Shelly

Thank you this is wonderful! I don't have Imax/C&W and I don't have Timesaver but I do have all the others so I know I can make this work. I'm actually doing long term planning I'm starting a S&H rotation May 1st, but I wanted to do a BB/IS rotation after about 4 weeks of S&H.

This is an excellent rotation. It's tough, but I'm going to try it for a few weeks this summer and see how long I can stick with it. I will probably sub the new High Step workouts in there as well. Has anyone tried this rotation and gotten results? I'm curious...

Wow, that is quite a rotation. It looks great, not to mention tough

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.