bayerngirl and bayernbaby...

kims

Cathlete
well hey ya'll...I finally found you all!!:7

How are you two? I sure did love meeting you and mall walking with you.

Aleisha (sp?) are you back to work ;( and school ;( ;( ;( ?

Belinda, have you been doing Cathe workouts all week? :D

Hugs and love to you both, so glad to know you.
Kim

I just wanna bump this thread up because these two deserve to read your kind words. They are so fantastic and I had such a blast with them on the road trip!

Best wishes to you both! I miss ya!!

Allison

Allison, I knew it when I saw you...I knew I was right...

YOU ARE ADORABLE. Just absolutely. Yep, fursure :7

Thanks....wonder where them girlies are anyway :)

I'm bumping up too. They're probably just too busy bickering to make it to the PC to reply! LOL

Belinda and Alesia....I miss you two!!!!!!!! I miss the funny mom/daughter spats! I have been really thinking about the invite to Germany! Oh...just imagine!

Gayle

Kim, It has been really busy since we came back from the RT! My DH and I bought a new car (Ford Focus)Wednesday and pick it up yesterday! I wanted a small car in Germany! You get around better! My van was 12 years old and I don't think it would made it! My AC went out, I did not wanted to spend anymore money on the van! Yes, I have been working out every day! I am doing the Aug.07 rotation! It is so much fun! How are you? What workout are you doing? Can't wait to hear from you! Keep in touch!

Hugs and love to you, so glad to know you too.
Belinda

Allison, thank you for your kind words! You are so fantastic too! And cute!!I am so glad I got to know you and Tracy! You are rock! Alesia and I had so much fun on the RT! I miss you guys! Hope we meet again some day! Maybe in Germany?????? I am sure Alesia will answer later!

Alles Liebe!
Belinda

>I am wondering where they are too...what a lovely pair! :+

Oh, you guys are to kind! Miss you all! Maybe next RT ???

Take care and best wishes,
Belinda

Hi Belinda,

So happy to hear from you. How is Aliesha....is that the correct spelling of her name?

Has she started school yet?

That's toooo exciting about Germany and everything. How long before you guys move?
Are you gonna still checkin and everything here?

I would love to visit Europe aaaannnd...if I ever get so lucky, I wanna know where you are so I can come on over and say 'HEEEY'

Love and hugs to you and give that bayernbaby a big hug and kiss for me.

My DD Katrina thinks she is just drop dead beautiful and looks like she would be a very sweet person. I had to agree. :)

Gayle, actually you right about bickering to make it to the PC!LOL! I tried to get online last night and Alesia took over the PC! She is busy doing homework! My PC is not working, so we all have to use my DH computer! We still have the funny mom/daughter spats!LOL!

Gayle I would love for you to come to Germany! I have a 4 bedr. house, lots of space! You don't have to worry about hotel or food!!And I have Cathe DVD's!!! Just let me know when !!! That would be cool!

I miss you, Gayle!

Take care!
Belinda

Hi Kim,

I almost missed your post today, I am glad I scrolled down!

Alesia is doing really well! She starts school the Augus,28! She still has a lot of catching up to do! She is taking courses online as well as 18 hours at the University! Of course she works alot! I am so glad I got to enjoy the time on the RT with her! She is my best friend! That is why we bicker at each other! LOL! She is my Baby!

We will move no later than Sept. 15! It's only one month away! My DH is trying to get us over there as soon as possible! I still have to bury my mom ( my sisters are waiting for me!) My mom was cremated!

Kim if you ever want to visit Germany, you can stay at my house! I would love to have you over! I have enough room! We're gonna have a Tabel 12 reunion in Germany! That would be great!

Kim your DD Katrina is so sweet to say nice things about Alesia! How old is Katrina? I do have to agree, Alesia is a very sweet person! I am not only saying that because she is my daughter! But she really is! I raised her! Haha! I am just kidding!

Stay in touch!
Belinda

Well, Miss Belinda, you might be kidding about Alesia but it's the truth none the less. She is awesome and I applaud you...and her. You are both blessed.
Your relationship is soooo very much like mine and Katrina's. I adore both my DD's and we all get along exceptionally well, but Katrina and I are a little closer cause she's still at home and she's the baby.
The 20 year old baby :D

Oh to visit Germany and your family. What a dream that is. If only....
But hey, you never know, right?! It could happen...one day :)

Hugs to all ya'll :)

Hey kim....

I am so sorry I am just now responding but I have worked everyday since we got back...:( plus iv been working on my online course that has to be finished in two weeks...regular classes start in two weeks as well...I am so glad we met you on our two and half hour lay over on the runway...you are wonderful and so much fun...I only wish your daughter would have come so her and I could have hung out too. next time! how have you been...tell all?

i miss you
Alesia (its ok nobody spells it right lol)

allison...
hey girls how are you...when do you guys start tapping...its so exciting and i wish you and tracey the best...both of you are amazing and I am so glad we got to meet you...like you said I wish we lived closer because I know we'd be great friends...but you better keep in touch...

miss ya
Alesia

Hi Alesia,

Don't even think of apologizing...I figured you were busy. I'm terribly happy to hear from you anytime you have time :)

You are very sweet and thanks TONS for the kind words. It means much, much to me.

We ain't been doin' nuthin' over here in Ga. but being hot. :)
We are also tryin' to finish the remodel/fixin' up of our front living room and dining room.
Think deep red walls for the dining room with creamy colored crown molding.
It's purty!
Ohyeah, and trying to find a leak in the swimming pool. Now, that is fun. YeeHa!

But anyway, mostly we're walking around looking at pictures of the RT and wanting the new workouts to hurry up!!!:7

You take care of you. Don't spread yourself too thin. Smell the flowers along the way...and stay the way you are. You ROCK, girl.

Oh yeah, and give your momma a hug for me :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.