Basic Step & Body Fusion

lilsassy

Ok for all you Cathe experts out there! I received my Basic Step & Body Fusion DVD today and I am so excited. I did preview all the workouts and have a couple of questions. In Body Fusion what size of weights does Cathe use and can I intensify with a heavier weight? On the lower body and upper body work can I use heavier weight and what would you suggest? On the Firm workouts I use 15 pounds for leg press, pec flies, bench press and 10-12 pounds on bi-cep curls and some others what poundage should I use on these. I do not want to over train but I want to get a good workout.

You will love these workouts! Cathe uses three pounds weights through these I am guessing to target the beginning audience more..... I use much higher as I came to Cathe from the Firm also.... I use 5,8, 10, and 12's... depending on the exercise... 5's on the shoulder stuff as my shoulders are still pretty weak.... usually 10 or 12 and sometimes my barbell (about 20 to 25 pounds) on the back particulary the deadlifts, and usually 12 on biceps.... ...you sound more advanced than me... but, I would try a little lower weights than you are using for the Firm your first time through Body Fusion and see how you do....

On the add on workouts for upper and lower body... I found I could go pretty heavy on lower... but, using the resistance bands on the upper body nearly killed me.... if you use the bands, you will be amazed at how intense and how much harder it is than dumbells. Cathe says herself to not think the bands will be easy, that they are actually harder... and they are. you will be amazed.

Get ready to become "Cathe Addicted"!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.