Barre workout

Shericbuck

Cathlete
Hello, I have tried all of Cathe's Barre workouts and I'm ready to expand my library. I'm looking for good basic/no nonsense/tough lower body

I have enjoyed all of Cathe's and love results from this type of exercise.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sherry

Leah Sarago!!!! She has a lower body barre dvd but she also has the most amazing downloads on her site leahsaragofitness.com All her downloads focus on various body parts (upper, core, and lower body).

I really like Suzanne Bowen's BarreAmped Bootcamp as well as Tracy Mallett's Booty Barre Plus Abs and Arms. For me, these have a similar feel to Cathe's Turbo Barre.

Oooohhhhhh, you enablers!!!! :eek: I just bought Suzanne Bowen's BarreAmped Bootcamp and BarreAmped from Amazon! They're running a $5 off 2-DVD purchase promo, sooooooo why not, right?! ;) I really love barre workouts. Tracey Mallett's Booty Barre + Arms and Abs is also one of my favorites, and I also really like Ballet Physique's Amped Up. I did that workout just this morning, in fact. It's quick at only 50 minutes in length, and it gets the job done. Thank you Shericbuck for this thread. :) DARN YOU ENABLERS!! LOL

Wow...I have lots of options to check out! Excited! Thanks!

I had checked out Leah Sarago a few months back. She looks tough.
I will be searching today ...Tracy Mallett & Suzanne Bowen

PhyllisG, a friend of mine also recommened Physique 57. (she looks great).
How long have you worked to P57. What are the cons?

Thanks,
Sherry

I have done them off and on since they were first released. The only con I can think of is that some find Tanya annoying. Personally I find her funny and motivating. She makes me keep that leg up! You have to just take her tongue in cheek when she starts rapping about cellulite etc. There are 2 sets--the original and volume 2. Both have a 60 min and a 30 min w/o plus a booster. Those 30 min w/o's are no joke. Maybe you could borrow your friends and see how you like them. P57 are the only barre workouts I kept. I had others but ended up trading or selling them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.