Barre Tower

trigirl63

Cathlete
Is there any way to find out when there will be more towers in? I was got the Barre workout for Christmas and also have STS and can't find them any where? Thank you
Tammy

Hello, I emailed Cathe's customer support and was told they no longer sell the barre tower. I then called the company that makes them and was told that they no longer manufacture them. My daughter gave me a fluidity bar and it works good with most of what I do. I just do not have the ability to use it as a spotter for the weights.

Hello, I emailed Cathe's customer support and was told they no longer sell the barre tower. I then called the company that makes them and was told that they no longer manufacture them. My daughter gave me a fluidity bar and it works good with most of what I do. I just do not have the ability to use it as a spotter for the weights.

I have the original tower from the presale and have never had a problem. I wonder why they quite making it. Were there defect issues? Now I feel kind of leery using mine. They must of had a reason to stop manufacturing the tower.

They probably stopped making them because they were too expensive to manufacture as compared to the number being sold. Profit to loss ratio no good. Or, there could have been an issue with the manufacturer in China, as they weren't American made. I'm sure there was nothing wrong with the towers themselves.

I sold mine. I felt it was too much of a space hog for one, but secondly it was too wobbily for me to feel comfortable using it as a barbell rack. I liked it for barre work but I rarely do those types of workouts so it wasn't in my best interest to keep it.

Check eBay perhaps you can find one used. I think amazon.com still has some used ones for sale; I bought mine new from them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.