Balance Gold Energy Bar

Amni

Cathlete
Just wanted to give my opinion on the above bar...I just finished having the Rocky Road flavour and it was so sweet. Yuck! This is not something I would have normally bought but I received my supplements in the mail yesterday and the company had sent me a complimentary bar to try. Well needless to say I was not impressed. x( I'll stick with my Clif bars. Has anyone else tried these? Opinions on other bars?

I just bought a box of Universal Nutrition Doctor's Carbrite bars.
I can't say that they are the best tasting, but I find them palatable and they're the only ones I could find that don't have hydrogenated oils or trans fats. They have 21 grams of protein and 190 calories.

I am so careful with all of my eating that I don't want to wreck it by eating "junky" protein bars.

Check out Universal Nutrition's website. My order came in 2 days and the shipping was low. I think my order for 20 bars was about $41 or $42.

These are the bars that feature Monica Brant in their ads.(That's why I tried them.)

Hi - I just tried the Detour Bar by Designer Whey. It is delicious!!! It's like a snickers. It has 30 grams of protein in it. I can't believe a protein bar tastes that good.

I also like balance bars, too. Yum!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.