Baggalinni Wallet Bagg?

LauraR

Cathlete
So I'm looking at this cute little bag on Amazon. And it comes in two sizes, large and small. However, the dimensions written in the description are the SAME for both: 11x7x3.

So, first, I'm wondering, does anyone have these and know the actual size? 11x7 is almost the size of piece of paper, which isn't that small. So I'm thinking those must be the dimensions of the big one?

Also, if you do have the bag and have an opinion about it, I'd love to hear. I'm seriously thinking about getting one!

Here is a link to ebags and their baggallini wallets:

http://www.ebags.com/search/baggallini-wallet?lastterm=baggallini+wallet&x=0&y=0

Maybe you can check to see if those are the styles you were interested in.
I got an email from them for a 20% discount code...
20% Off + FREE SHIPPING ($50 min purchase) enter code EMIRFHB at checkout. The offer ends January 15.

You can get the measurements in the product overview once you click on the item.
In the wallet.bagg that I'm looking at the large is: 9x7x3 and the the small is:5.5x8.5
Hope you can find what you want!

I want to add the comment that one of my friends loves Baggallini anything. They are good quality and really functional. She would say, "buy it!"

Last edited:
Thanks so much, Linda. Those dimensions are totally different from what Amazon says. They definitely sound like a "small" bag.

Glad to know your friends loves them. I have one friend who has the city bag, and she loves it. So it's good to have another recommendation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.