Baby's first laugh!!!

lcobb2

Cathlete
Oprah got my baby's first laugh and I'm so jealous! We're watching her 20th year DVD set, which we already had. He just fed and is watching the DVD with the "favorite things." He's all smiles and I'm envious!!! :D

Attachments

• 3 months (4).jpg
    3 months (4).jpg
    91 KB · Views: 49
Congratulations!! I didnt realize you had your baby already. He is precious God Bless! I have a question for you...
I just got off the pill this month my husband and I are going to try for #2. Did you find it hard to stay fit and still work out during your pregnancy?

Dont mean to be intrusive....just curious..For my first baby I gained almost 85lbs and I dont want to do that again.

Hi wonderwoman,

No worries. I don't post much now with the little one. Thanks for the congrats.

I didn't find it hard at all to stay fit because I made sure that I did something every day even if it was just walk. I lost the baby weight in about a week, but I didn't gain much (about 15 lbs.) and I was so active when I was pregnant (no running as it was uncomfortable). Because I'm a personal trainer on the side, I made sure that I did some weight training or cardio every day. In fact, the day I went into labor, I did 30 min of cardio in the morning, worked a full day (sitting at a desk for 8 hours) and then trained two clients that night. Just trust your body and it'll tell you what it needs. Good luck!!!

Congratulations!! I didnt realize you had your baby already. He is precious God Bless! I have a question for you...
I just got off the pill this month my husband and I are going to try for #2. Did you find it hard to stay fit and still work out during your pregnancy?

Dont mean to be intrusive....just curious..For my first baby I gained almost 85lbs and I dont want to do that again.

Congratulations on your new baby! And that first laugh. :)

Regarding pregnancy and working out, I did the same as Laura. I worked out like always, right up until the end. I gained 14 lbs. with the first and 19 with the second (and with the second, I started out 5 pounds lighter). It can be done.

I didn't lose the baby weight in a week though. Yikes, Laura! That's awesome. :eek:

Well, a lot of it was baby weight, water, blood, etc. Yes, staying active was key, but the big part was "diet" (hate that word). I didn't eat for two, I ate doubly (is that a word???) healthy. That was the biggest issue for not-so-much weight gain and losing the weight. Now the challenge is eating enough to maintain my milk supply!!! LOL!!!

Congratulations on your new baby! And that first laugh. :)

Regarding pregnancy and working out, I did the same as Laura. I worked out like always, right up until the end. I gained 14 lbs. with the first and 19 with the second (and with the second, I started out 5 pounds lighter). It can be done.

I didn't lose the baby weight in a week though. Yikes, Laura! That's awesome. :eek:

I love baby laughs!! That's so cute that it was Oprah! I'm sure she'll start writing baby books next--or has she already done that?? :)

Hope you're doing well--are you back in the States yet?

Congratulations, Laura!! There is nothing more contagious than seeing that adorable baby gummy smile :D Enjoy every moment :D:D

Congratulations on the new addition. Baby's laughs are like angelic music to my ears. It is my all time favorite thing in the world.
By the way I've enjoyed looking at your pic's your body deffinition is amazing!! Your baby is lucky to have such a fit mommie!

Not back yet. We fly on Thursday. Keep the BB info coming!!! :D

What I love the most is that he sees me being fit. I do pushups and kiss him as I come down and sit ups with him in my lap. It's so cute!!

I love baby laughs!! That's so cute that it was Oprah! I'm sure she'll start writing baby books next--or has she already done that?? :)

Hope you're doing well--are you back in the States yet?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.