Baby Gwen has arrived :)

MSJ

Cathlete
Hi Everyone!

This is the condensed version--pics are posted on my profile page, if anyone is interested.

It's a good thing I left for the hospital when I did or she would have been born on I205:eek:. I was almost at 9cm when I arrived at the hospital, although I wimped out and got a speedy quasi-epidural thingie that slowed things down a bit.

Anyway, she weighed 10lbs, 1 oz (our second largest baby) and is 21 inches long. Her full name is Gwenevere Marin J______.

I had a very easy labor and delivery. My pelvic floor feels great. It's nice to breath again. I'm peeing about every 30 minutes, shedding the huge amount of water I retained. I'm hardly bleeding at all. I'm pretty sure I gained about 70 discouraging pounds, but this is normal for me and I always lose it, so I'm determined to lose it AGAIN.....I'm eating clean and should be ready to work out in about 2 weeks.

Take care, all

Maggie:)

Congrats Maggie!!!!! We've all been wondering about you. Now go enjoy your new little blessing! Get rest and take care :)

Yey Maggie!!! Way to go girl! I am so excited for you. I love her name too! 10 lbs!!! Try to get some rest (yeah, right, huh?). ((Big excited squishy hugs!!))

Congratulations, Maggie!!! She is absolutely stunning (and so are you!!) I'm one of seven kids (I'm number 5) so I love reading your posts and seeing what it's like from the Mom's side!

Congratulations again!

She is so beautiful Maggie. I love her name. I am so glad to hear you all are both doing well!:D

CONGRATS!!!! OMG 10lbs. have to tell my sis that one. roxanne was only 6lbs i bet she will stop complaining now!

kassia

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful baby and beautiful mom!

Congrats, Maggie!!! I am glad to hear everything went well! I think I gained some of your water weight;).
-Jen

Awww--thanks everyone for your kind words and congratulations:D. This forum has been a wonderful support system for this whole pregnancy.

The wee one thinks day is night and night is day. I'm off to try and wake her so that she will nurse:p.

hey maggie - huge congrats!!! way to go! i cannot find the pics of her you posted but hope to see something soon. aidan just weighted in at 10 weeks at 10.7lbs - your little one may take him soon! get some rest.

Hi Morris--Yup--she's a big one--I think she might catch him soon:), but we'll see how she grows. She might slow down.

If you want to see the pictures, just click on my user name and a little thing scrolls down. Click on "view public profile" and that should take you to my page. I have two albums with pictures on the top right hand corner of the page.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.