crazystepr

Cathlete
I was wondering if there's any way to see someone's avatar larger--the way we could in the old forum. Right now I can't really see anyone's avatar since they're so small. Is it possible to change something so that when we click on someone's avatar we can view it a little bit larger?

Stupid, I know, compared to the other things you're working on. Just a thought. :)

ETA: Nevermind, I'm a jackass. I just saw Leanne's post from a while ago asking the same question. Sorry, Chris!!!!

Last edited:
I was wondering if there's any way to see someone's avatar larger--the way we could in the old forum. Right now I can't really see anyone's avatar since they're so small. Is it possible to change something so that when we click on someone's avatar we can view it a little bit larger?

Stupid, I know, compared to the other things you're working on. Just a thought. :)

ETA: Nevermind, I'm a jackass. I just saw Leanne's post from a while ago asking the same question. Sorry, Chris!!!!

There is no way to currently make an avatar picture bigger, but you can have a slightly larger profile picture or if you want to show a really big picture just create a photo album. You can view photo albums in your "MyCatheSpace". We're currently working on a Group Photo Gallerythat will allow you to do some fun things with your photos. I'll look into making a Avatar hack that will allow you to see a larger picture.

Thank you. I was wondering the same thing because I liked looking at everyone's avatar but now it is hard to make them out.

JJ

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.