cecil

Cathlete
Hi I just wanted to say hello, I finally got my avatar image up-this is my baby Cecil!!! You ladies are all wonderful have a great evening!!!!
Lisa:)

Thank-you Carole and Tammy, Cecil is always with me on my shoulder when I am at home-she is truly a special bird and a great friend!
Have a great day!!!!!!!
Lisa

Hi Suz!! She is a lovebird who I thought was a boy but ended up being a girl!! I have had her for 8 wonderful years! I also have 3 cats and she rules the house-the cats do not go near her anymore because she bites them and they have learned!! Thank-you all for letting me share my baby I so appreciate it!!
Lisa

How beautiful! Is her personality as beautiful as her plumage?
She brings a bit of sunshine to the board.

Kathryn,
Hi!! Her personality is Sassy and Spunky!!! When she wants she is the sweetest bird but when she is not in a good mood she can be well not so nice. But I can always handle her I just am in tune to her emotions and I can tell right away what she needs or wants and I give it to her. I love her so much and she is soooooooooooo spoiled.
I am such a cat person and never had birds ever but I used to work at a vets office and someone brought her in to be euthanized and I told the vet I wanted to take her and try her in my home-that was 8 years ago and I never regretted it once!!! Thank-you Kathryn for asking about her.
Lisa

What a beauty! I just love her brilliant colors. I'm glad you made that decision 8 years ago.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Thank-you Debbie-just so everyone knows the old owner of the Cecil was okay with me taking her it was all discussed so the old owner does not think she was euthanized.
Lisa

She is gorgeous. I've always wanted a bird myself but that would have been impossible with my late cat Crazy.

Marla

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.