Autumn

kittymom

Cathlete
I have a question for you. My husband and I have been ttc since April. In April I came off the pill, after sixteen years. Since coming off the pill my cycles have been on a consistant 21 day basis. This month my period is late I am now on day 23 (Monday). My periods have never been late even before I started the pill. I have taken a HPT but it was negative. Should I call my doctor or should I wait awhile longer? I am very fatigued and my breasts are quite sore. This will be my first child so I am not sure if I am jumping ahead of myself or not. Sorry so long, your posts are always full of such great advise.

TIA,
Shannon:)

Hi Shannon!

It may still be early to test. The doctor's office may advise you to wait, but I would call. I am pushy though. :) It amazes be how different physicians can be. Some don't want to see you until 10 weeks or so, while others want to see you the moment you have a positive pregnancy test. So, I would call.

Of course, let us know the news!!!

Feel free to ask me questions anytime. I will be busy the remainder of the week adn may not check the forums, so if you have any other questions it may be faster to shoot me an email. And I don't mind a bit.

Autumn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.