August Check In ***Friday 22nd***

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies..

I hope everyone is doing well this morning. I am scheduled for Rhythmic Step and I am happy about that. I LOVE RS. It is a fun workout for me.

Who else is doing this one today?

Be back later to talk with ya!!

Goodmorning Kathy and all that follow...

Yay!! Fay is finally moving out of here. The wind is calm and and it's not raining! So, that means today I have to go to work, and then out for lunch for a meeting. So I won't get my workout done till about 2pm or so. Today is BM2 and I'm looking forward to it.

Kathy You all are so lucky to have RS on schedule for today. I love that wo. It's super fun! Enjoy the workout! :)

I'll bb later in the afternoon :)

Hi there everyone...

Wow I really missed posting here :D Unfortunately my nana fell sick, is in the hospital and will be for a while because she's rapidly decliining... I am however grateful to have faith, exercise, family as an outlet...I found myself working out even harder than I could ever imagine outdoors for the past couple of weeks. Today, I am officially back to doing Cathe and will be doing CTX 10-10-10 followed by 2 weight segments

Kathy, Ivy and anyone else who follows...I hope you have fantastic workouts today :D

Good Morning Ladies!!!

I just did Bootcamp...great workout today! It's the last day of cathe's july rotation..now six days off...and I forgot who asked me..but I'm starting Fitnessfreak's Muscle Building and Staying Lean Jan. 2007 rotation on Thursday....I can't wait!

Kathy- Have a fun workout!!! The first step segment music in RS is my all time favorite! I wish I could incorporate it into every cardio workout I do! (I would especially like to replace Buttercup) lol

Ivy- I'm glad Fay is taking a hike! Good luck with BM2!!

You guys are doing my 2 favorite workouts! I did my third fave today...

BBL!

Iris

Good Morning:)
Just finishe GS chest and tri superset premix then CM tough core premix.
Awesome workouts everyone!
OFF TO WORK:(
Randi

Ivy: Have a great day at work and lunch. BM2 is a great workout. I put it on my top 5 lit because I like to do it when I need a butt kicking!! LOL Glad Fay took that hike outta there!!

Justine: Sorry to hear that your Nana is ill. Prays to her! It is great that you have your workouts to help you let off the stress..

Ivy: I always enjoy bootcamp too. Cathe does just enough cardio and then you get that cardio break with killer weights. The best of both worlds..

Randi: Have a great day!!

Hi Everyone!!

Just a quick drive-by to report I'm about to go do Rhythmic Step!! I'm looking forward to it, but also a little leary because of my calf. I *pray* it doesn't twinge or pull!!!

BBL to chat...

Good morning everyone. I did GS c&t this morning, and I'm really starting to wonder if I'm cut out for STS. I guess I'm not wild about a three day split, for whatever reason, and really starting to wonder if heavy lifting is for me. I don't think I'd cancel the preorder, because I think I'd get use out of it, but maybe not all of it. I don't know. I am looking forward to 4DS next week, and then I think I'll take a month of light work and see how that goes.

Chris, I hope your calf held up for you! I haven't done RS in so long -- have fun to everyone who's doing that.

happy Friday!

-Beth

turbo jam question

A question for Chris or anyone who does the turbo jams -- do you think I could sub in one or two of those for kpc tomorrow? Since they are new to me, I'm excited to do them, but want it to be intense....

-Beth

Hi everyone!! Haven't posted in a couple days I started my vacation and been really busy. So my gift today was to workout with Cathe herself for my b-day. I will write more in detail in the forums. Also this week I tried my high step DVD and body fusion. How many days does everyone workout per week? I work out 5 days a week.
Everyone's workouts sounds so much fun today-ENJOY!!! BBL on to the forums!!!-Lisa

Hi Guys! :)

I'm back after RS and my post-workout snack! RS was fun, but I got kind of bored with "learning" the moves. I love the ending, putting all the sequences together. It feels like you're flying, doesn't it?

Beth: Sorry to read about your car mishap yesterday! I hate when *stuff* like that screws up our day! The kids must have been upset. And speaking of rollercoasters and rides, I reached an age suddenly where everything "makes me dizzy". I can't even go on a Merry Go Round without getting a little nauseous! :eek: ....... Hi-5's on getting through GS: C&T today! The GS really are tough!! I know, I think maybe I'm stepping in over my head a bit with STS, but maybe it's all what you do with it. I won't have as heavy weights after testing , maybe? I think either way, it will be an improvement, and a different way to work out for a while. ..... As far as Turbo Jam, which workouts do you have? is it just the original with the 2 DVDs?. I think KPC is more intense, but any of the Cardio Parties would be okay to do. MAYBE you could do a Cardio Party and add on the 20 Minute cardio from TJ or add on a piece of KPC. You should try it though! Another thing is try the Ab Jam too. That will help you feel better about the "tuck" position and the "shake and shimmy".

Kathy: Hope you had fun with RS!!

Ivy: Glad Fay is finally moving out! Any gators or critters wash up near you? I read about that in the paper this morning... Have fun with BM2, it's a good Looooong workout!

Justine: Sorry to hear about your nana... hope she gets well soon!! I don't have CTX, so I have NO idea what it entails, but I hope you have a good workout today!

Iris: Bootcamp is a great fun workout.. I enjoy moving quickly from exercise to exercise. I'll have to check out FF's rotation that you're starting. I always like to have options for the next month. If Cathe's doesn't work for me.

Randi:
there you go with those cool premixes again!! And I never realized GS even HAD premixes!! Hope work goes well today. I will be :( when tomorrow comes and I have to drag my butt in for my overnights!

Lisa: Vacation is sweet!:) :) ~*~**~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~*~*~* :) :). You worked out with Cathe, HERSELF??? Sounds like good workouts this week. I started off doing 5 days a week, but have been doing 6 days a week for a long time!

Off to get my boys lunch and see if we have any water. It just "disappeared" this morning. It's funny how much you depend on running water for things!

Oh Hottie:

meant to answer your question about 10 Minute Slim & Sculpt Pilates DVD. the instructor is : Suzanne Bowen. I never heard of her, but she seemed pleasant enough, and not annoying! :D

Lisa: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You are so lucky to get to see Cathe on your birthday. Details!!!What kind of class was it?

Chris: I love this workout too. The time does fly by!!

Beth: I am not big on weights. But, I am going to try to stick with STS for the whole program. I hope there will be a rotation calendar included..I want to do cardio DVDs for the cardio days. Hope she includes suggestions for that too..

Finished up with RS and enjoyed that workout!! NOw it is time for lunch. The kids and I are going to take a short walk this afternoon to the post office to mail a couple of things. It isn't too far!!

Talk with you all later..

Hi All

Checking in today feeling a little over tired. I feel like I could sleep all day. I did get my workout in RS. I think I am feeling DOMS for GS legs. Any one else feeling Doms from PS Legs? Did everyone have fun with Rhythmic step??? One of my Favorites.

Lisa happy birthday!!!!!:D Did you have fun working out with cathe today?

Chris what did you do to your calf?

Hope everyone is having a great day. Thought I would let you know that my WW leader got her first Cathe DVD Butts and Gutts she didn't do yet I will let you know how she likes it.

Lori

Great encouragement Lori...that is great that your WW leader is going to try Cathe's workout..That is a goodie too. I am feeling slight DOMS from yesterday's PS chest,shoulder and triceps..Chest mainly. I must have weak chest muscle or I must really push them. I seemed to get such DOMS in my chest muscles..

Good day ladies!

I just finished BM2 and it was awesome!! I burned 726 calories!! WOOHOO! Tomorrow is REST DAY!! YAY!!!! I’ve never been so happy to get a rest day of workout! LOL! But, I’ve been working out hard for the past 3 weeks and I’m so ready for a rest day tomorrow.

Jubin: So glad to see you! I hope you nana gets better soon and gets out of the hospital.

Iris: WTG on Bootcamp! Do you always take a week off between rotations? I’m wondering if that’s what I should do after I finish this rotation.

Randi: Good to see you! WTG on GS!

Kathy: I had a great day at work today. We just finished decoration the class and it’s ready for the big day! BM2 was awesome today! I was a sweaty mess. WTG on RS!

Beth: WTG on GS!

Lisa: I hope you have a great vacation! If it’s your b-day, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I workout 6 days a week.

Chris: WTG on RS. I love that workout! I’m also glad that Fay is finally moving out! We had frogs in our pool this morning, but that’s about it. I hope not to see a gator anywhere!! LOL!

Lori: WTG on RS. I can’t wait to hear what your WW leader thinks of Cathe. She is going to be hooked!

I’m going to be with my family now. It’s been a long day and a LONG workout, lol. I’m ready to relax for the day. I hope you all have a great day today! Tonight is movie night!

Good Evening Everyone...

The day is winding down here. I love my after dinner tea and computer time! :)

Lori: I know that tired feeling! Oh yeah, my calf. I pulled it in February doing Step. I actually pulled it doing IMAX 2, it twinged a little and I kept going full force (dumb!!!), and I pulled it GOOD where I limped for a few days. I rested it (NO STEP) for 6 weeks, and then it was fine. But I feel the twinges/tightness again in it this past week. I got through RS okay, but it felt tight, and I had to baby it on certain moves. Wait until your WW Leader does B&G!!! She's going to give you 20 more APs a day!! LOL!

I did get some DOMS from PS: Legs, but none really from Chest Shoulders Triceps yesterday. I used heavy weights, but didn't seem to get to the point of struggling that last rep.

Ivy: Hi-5's on getting BM2 DONE! That's a TON of calories!! great going!!! Enjoy Rest Day tomorrow!!

See you guys later, have a wonderful evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.