August 2015 Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! This month is a “Mish Mosh Shock Your Body” Rotation. Each week will encompass all the components of fitness while hitting one fitness component a little harder than all the others. Week One will have more Cardio focus. Week Two will have more Heavy Weight Training focus. Week Three will have more Total Body Circuit focus. Week Four will have more Moderate Weight Training focus. Want even better results? Eat clean, drink water and sleep well. Enjoy!

Mon… Ripped With Hiit: Plyo Hiit One

Tues…Pedal Power (or cardio of your choice)

Wed… 4DS Kickbox in its entirety

Thurs…STS TOTAL BODY

Fri… Intensity

Sat… HIIT 30/30 plus Ab Circuits No Equipment

Sun…Yoga Relax

WEEK TWO

Mon…Gym Style Legs

Tues…Step Blast Plus Ab Circuits Yoga based

Wed…Gym Style Chest and Triceps

Thurs…Kick Punch and Crunch

Fri…Gym Style Back Shoulders Biceps

Sat…Slow and Heavy Legs

Sun…Yoga Max

WEEK THREE

Mon…Step Jump and Pump

Tues…MMA Boxing

Wed…Body Max 2

Thurs…Core Max segment two Plus Stretch Max segment two

Fri…Drill Max

Sat…Yoga Relax

Sun…Bootcamp

WEEK FOUR

Mon…Lean Legs and Abs

Tues…Rockout Knockout

Wed…High Reps

Thurs…Low Impact Hiit Two plus Ab Circuits Pilates based

Fri…Cardio Leg Blast

Sat…Pyramid Upper Body

Sun…Yoga Max

Does anyone know which DVD "Intensity" is on for the first week, Friday, of this rotation? I'm drawing a blank. Appreciate any response. Thnx Jeanne

Does anyone know which DVD "Intensity" is on for the first week, Friday, of this rotation? I'm drawing a blank. Appreciate any response. Thnx Jeanne

Jeanne, it's a stand alone DVD from 2010. It was released at the same time as High Reps and Lower Body Blast. Yellow cover with Cathe looking fierce in black and yellow.

Shoot, I thought I had all Cathe's DVD's. Not this one. Thanks Bonnie for your response. Any idea what I could substitute for the Intesity DVD?

Shoot, I thought I had all Cathe's DVD's. Not this one. Thanks Bonnie for your response. Any idea what I could substitute for the Intesity DVD?

Do you have Cross Fire or To the Max? Or any of the Imaxes? I'd probably reach for one of those as a substitute if I were you. Just basically anything hardcore cardio.

Lisa

Thanks! It was a fun rotation. I ended up subbing the Step and Weights premix for Bootcamp, because I'd just learned Step Blast and really liked it. Also subbed Burn Sets total upper body for PUB (which I don't have), and found I could lift heavier than last month! Five pounds lighter and lifting heavier is a good way to end the month.:D This was a pretty high impact rotation, so on to the RWH/LIS rotation this month.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.