August 07' Lower Body Solution

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! This month we will focus on sculpting the lower body extra hard while still keeping our overall body healthy and fit. If you go on vacation, you can always do walking lunges on the beach, hike in the mountains, water ski in the bay, bike ride in the sunset, or take a walk or jog in a scenic park. Aren’t you happy I reminded you of those options while on vacation, LOL!!!! If you want some more reminders, choose fresh fruit over pie, lean turkey burger over ground beef burgers, fresh baby greens over iceburg lettuce. Ok, I know you are supposed to ENJOY vacation so I’ll stop now 

WEEK ONE

Mon…Body Max2
Tues…Off
Wed… Butts and Guts Premix #1 (49 min)
Thurs….Imax 2
Fri…Gym Style Legs
Sat….Cardio and Weights
Sun… 50 minute walk/run

WEEK TWO
Mon….. MIC Step only plus Core Max segment one
Tues….Butts and Guts Premix #2 (65 min)
Wed….Imax 3
Thurs…Muscle Max
Fri…..off
Sat…KPC
Sun….Leaner Legs

WEEK THREE

Mon….Pyramid Upper Body
Tues….Step Blast
Wed….Butts and Guts Premix #3 (47 min)
Thurs….Interval Max plus 3 minutes of crunches, 1 minute bike maneuver, 1 minute prone plank
Fri….Body Max original
Sat…off
Sun….Pyramid Lower Body plus 30 minute run.

WEEK FOUR
Mon….CTX Kickbox (warm up and cardio portion only) Plus CTX ALL Upper Body
Tues…..Butts and Guts Premix #4
Wed…..Rhythmic Step
Thurs….Legs and Glutes Plus ab hits premix #6
Fri…..Drill Max Premix #5 (60min)
Sat….Kick Max
Sun….OFF

Enjoy!

Amazing August Rotation!!!

Cathe:

Did the Road Trip coordinators tell you that I have been searching for a fast-acting can of Butt Be Gone? ;-) LOL! :7 This looks like an amazing and fun rotation! :7 You included some of my favorite workouts! :7 As for my August vacation, I will be spending it with you. :7 I trust you to create workouts that are at least as good as a scenic walk in the park. ;-) Kathy S. promised me a field trip to Friendly’s, so we gotta burn those calories! ;-)

I just noticed the first Sunday. Walk/run plus what?

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this rotation in the midst of authoring new DVDs and Road Trip planning! :* See you in 10 days! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Cathe,

I feel honored to be the first person to thank you for creating such an awesome rotation during this busy time. It looks great! One question though...on Sunday for week one what comes after the plus (i.e. 50 min walk/run plus)? Go ahead and insert that witches laugh for challenging us with a 50 min run followed by a plus!! :)

Tracey

Hi Tracey! Oops, I forgot to delete that word. Originally I had an AB routine attached to that but then I realized that there was already an ab workout the day before (on Cardio and Weights) AND there were already three ab routines for the whole week. So you can either delete the word PLUS or crack the whip on yourself and fill it in with a goodie. Please do share with us what you decided to do on that Sunday:7

Hi Cathe,
I want to first thank you for taking the time to do these rotations. I have made so much improvement since I started following them and I am so much more motivated to work out each day so I don't get behind. I just got to overwhelmed each day with all my choices before I started following these roations. I think of you as my own personal trainer who sets a schedule for me to follow each month. I pay you by buying all your new DVD's!

I had a couple of questions for this months rotation. On Sunday of Week One you have 50 minutes walk/run plus ....... did you want to add something else after the plus? Not that I wouldn't be happy just doing a 50 minute run!

Also how do you do a bike maneuver? Is it just laying on your back with legs in the air circling legs like riding a bike?

Can't wait to see what my lower body looks like in a month!
Michele

RE: Amazing August Rotation!!!

Hi Heather....

After reading the following sentences from your post I thought this ending would be appropriate....

Walk/run PLUS a Jim Dandy :9

But not to worry because yes, we will definitely be working off some calories on the road trip :7

Can't wait to meet you!

Thank You Michele! So happy to hear you are using the rotations and enjoying the results. Awesome!

Yes, bike maneuver is legs in the air like riding a bike while the opposite elbow aims toward the opposite knee.

Hi All....Just to avoid anymore confusion I have removed the word PLUS from the first Sundays workout and given an explanation of how it came about in a response above.

Ok, time to get some shut eye....nighty!

Sweet Dreams!!!

Miss Cathe:

Have I told you lately how much I love you? :* We do not have Friendly’s in Texas. I will have to wait until the Road Trip to experience a Jim Dandy. :9 Do you ever eat fluffer nutter sandwiches? Your Jim Dandy reminded me of those! Sweet dreams. :*

You know I cannot wait to meet you! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Thanks for the quick reply. I hate to admit I'm relieved the plus was a typo! I think I'll just do a nice stretch after the run. I was afraid you would reply with PLUS BOOTCAMP...TWICE! LOL! :eek:

Have a wonderful night!

Wow Cathe - how did you know I wanted to start working my legs more ;)

I am so excited about this rotation - ) I am going to follow this to a tea, bc I needed some BUTT kicking :)

Thanks Cathe. I was torn between doing your "Rock Bottoms" rotation & the "Primarily Endurance" Rotation (Aug. 06) with the Boot Camp Bonus this month but Lower Body Solution looks great so I'll do it instead. I'm adding in the stingers and dingers from the Boot Camp Bonus one day a week for extra fat burning and endurance.:eek: I don't know if you'll have a chance to read and respond to this but my plan is to add the Boot Camp Bonus to an all weight day. If that's a bad idea, please let me know (if you have time).

BTW, I did your Dec. 2006 rotation in June and July with great results.

Thanks and have fun at the Road Trip.

Teals

Cathe,

I don't have the recent series, so need to substitute:

Butts and Gutts: which is closer? Leaner Legs? Legs and Glutes?
IMAX-3: I'll pick IMAX 1 or 2
Drill Max premix #5: I don't know about this one. How about Bootcamp?

Thanks!:)

For the day that lists Pyramid Lower Body plus 30 minute run, would it be ok to do some step or hi-lo in place of the run, and maybe do it before the weights? I'm afraid if I try to do it after that I won't get too far because my legs will be so fried! :p

WEEK TWO
Mon….. MIC Step only plus Core Max segment one

is it the entire workout?? I hope Cathe meant only HI/Lo Aerobics 26 min. plus CM1. Wishfull thinking!!

Belinda

Love this Rotation:)

Doing this all over again this month but changing the sequence and some workouts up a bit. :)
Randi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.