Attention Texas Road Trippers

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Howdy Texas Road Trippers :D

Yes it is getting very close and I'll share my thoughts of some pre-event ideas I had in mind and I'd love some feedback from all of you.

First, let me post a link the actual Road Trip Event Schedule (Fri/Sat/Sun) so that you have that too.

http://cathe.com/roadtrip/texas/even...#eventSchedule

I will be arriving on Thursday afternoon and was thinking that I'd like to meet after dinner in order to give many Cathletes who are also arriving on Thursday a chance to join us.

Idea One: (If it is already dark after dinner, then this idea will not be possible)

A walk on the nature trails together

Idea Two:

Find a room to gather in and have an informal and intimate group chat. If your family is with you this would be a great time for them to stop by too. I'd love to meet them :D:D

Idea Three:

If the resources are available to us we can have a little NEW DVD REVIEW PARTY. We'll play about 15 to 20 minutes of each of the new workouts fresh off the press for you to enjoy :eek::eek:

Idea Four:

Make your own suggestion

Please share your thoughts as soon as possible. I will look into all of your feedback and next week I will announce which one we will go with.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I am sooo excited about this! I now wish I was coming up Thursday night ;) It starts to get dark here around 7:30 or so now. I feel totally safe in The Woodlands though, but better safe than sorry, I know. IF I was there, my vote would be #2, although #3 is tempting - I figure those will be in our little hands very soon though...I hope!

PS - I went by your gym one night when I was in New Jersey and got the grande tour - one day, I want to make a RT there! For now though, it was so super cool to see the set and the workout room and all of the places where I see RT pics being taken. I loved that gym, and the guy who showed me around (wish I could remember his name) was so very kind. He even took a picture of Halle (my daughter) and me on the set :)

Cathe,

Even if it is dark are almost there, the trails are safe in that area especially for a large group. We could probably walk from the resort over toward the Market Street/Waterway area which is beautiful and very well lit. That area has become the Woodlands signature area.

I say this because I love walking in the Woodlands even though I would also love to have a 'DVD preview'.:D

Candy

Hmmm Cathe... all very tempting! As far as the trails- we're talking about a bunch of Cathletes here... no one is gonna mess with us ;) A group chat sounds pretty great too! I have this vision of you playing the new DVDs and cathletes trying to sneak out of their seats to try the moves!! Doesn't sound so far fetched now does it?!

I think that we will have a great time together no matter what is decided!

Hmmmm....

I love the idea of walk and I agree that the area is very safe with a group. I live in the Houston area and have a fellow Cathe fan joining me on this road trip so we can easily drive over for anything you have planned for that evening.

Can't wait!

I can't wait!!

I'm actually coming in on wednesday. I'm so looking forward to pre-RT activities.

The walk sounds great. Nobody better mess with us. We can always use MMA moves to deal with any bothersome encounters (just kidding, kind of...)

I would love, love to preview the new DVD's !!!

Howdy Texas Road Trippers :D

Yes it is getting very close and I'll share my thoughts of some pre-event ideas I had in mind and I'd love some feedback from all of you.

First, let me post a link the actual Road Trip Event Schedule (Fri/Sat/Sun) so that you have that too.

http://cathe.com/roadtrip/texas/even...#eventSchedule

I will be arriving on Thursday afternoon and was thinking that I'd like to meet after dinner in order to give many Cathletes who are also arriving on Thursday a chance to join us.

Idea One: (If it is already dark after dinner, then this idea will not be possible)

A walk on the nature trails together

Idea Two:

Find a room to gather in and have an informal and intimate group chat. If your family is with you this would be a great time for them to stop by too. I'd love to meet them :D:D

Idea Three:

If the resources are available to us we can have a little NEW DVD REVIEW PARTY. We'll play about 15 to 20 minutes of each of the new workouts fresh off the press for you to enjoy :eek::eek:

Idea Four:

Make your own suggestion

Please share your thoughts as soon as possible. I will look into all of your feedback and next week I will announce which one we will go with.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

The group chat sounds great. This way you can meet our families. The hike would be nice also depending on when everyone has dinner. I do think getting to chat with the few that arrive early would be nice and relaxing after a day of travel.

Any update on which has been selected?

Hi ya'll,

Any update on what time and what activity we are going to be doing on Thursday night? Can't wait to see everyone and get the fun started! :D

Julie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.