Attempting Butts & Guts for first time tomorrow!

princessbear

Cathlete
I received my new dvds (Butts & Guts and DrillMax) along with med ball, mat for step, firewalker bands and new Cathe bands 2 days after ordering... and I'm SO excited to try B&G tomorrow for the first time. I've missed my Cathe workouts and I'm ready to get back into the race (with limitations as my shoulder heals)... I'm so excited to attack my Butt & Gut ... both of which have suffered greatly over the past 6 months!

Will report back tomorrow ... hope I can walk afterward!

Have a great night all!

Good Luck with B&G.

On Saturday I started with PLB and my knees were screaming and I didn't want to finish so I put in B&G and did a premix. The moves in that DVD are amazing and I am hoping to use it 2x a week for the summer bathing suit season.

I forgot how great that DVD is. You don't need much equipment to really work those muscles and it's very knee friendly.

Enjoy the burn!

OMG - what a great workout! I couldn't finish everything, seeing as I'm just starting back after a 6 month layoff, but I did do 95% of it ... ouchie. I was already feeling it late morning! This is going to be one of my faves I can tell... I thought I wouldn't need it since I had L&G, but after reading posts about it, I knew I had to have it... And it's true - who knew you didn't need a whole lot of weight to work my butt and glutes so hard! Looking forward to doing it later in the week - but may wait til Saturday so my legs aren't fried for my Bon Jovi concert Friday night!!!

Both B&Gs and Bon Jovi rock!!!!

I did B&Gs in its entirety last week. I love the firewalker sequence. Saw Bon Jovi several times; always a great show. Enjoy both.

Lisa

Butts and guts

I have just received this dvd yesterday. After reading reviews about it, I can't wait to try it today. I am excited about it. I don't have stability ball though. I also have legs and glutes dvd which I also like. Hopefully this one is better... So how often you should be doing this dvd to see results?

I was doing the Dvd consistently for 1 or 2 times a week for about a month and I noticed I was starting to get a mini butt lift:cool: It also could of been because of Cathe's other Dvd's that I was using in my rotation as well, that requires doing lunges and those low ends that she does.. I fell off the wagon when I got the flu, so I didn't exercise for 2 or 3 weeks. But I think I'm going to start back today using Butts and Gutts. I loved the results it gave me, I noticed my gluteus maximus raised a little bit higher. With the results Butts and Gutts gave me in those few weeks, I can only imagine what results I can get if I continue doing this DVD for a few months. I usually do all the standing work because I don't like doing the floor work.

Last edited:
Both B&Gs and Bon Jovi rock!!!!

I did B&Gs in its entirety last week. I love the firewalker sequence. Saw Bon Jovi several times; always a great show. Enjoy both.

Lisa

Yes, Lisa - they BOTH rock... Now if I could DO B&G WITH the band... hmmm, that would be fun! This is my 7th time seeing them in the past 3 years... Don't even ask how many shows I went to last tour ... one included a solo trip from Mass. to NJ by train! Just love those guys! I'll try to post pics if I get any good ones.

I have just finished doing Butts And Guts dvd and I enjoyed it so much! Especially the standing leg work, I loved doing it. I am going to feel it tomorrow for sure.

I have just finished doing Butts And Guts dvd and I enjoyed it so much! Especially the standing leg work, I loved doing it. I am going to feel it tomorrow for sure.

Oh you'll feel it tomorrow - and the next day and the next :) I can tell that I won't be attempting legs again until at least Saturday I'm SO sore!!!:D

Feeling it!

Oh you'll feel it tomorrow - and the next day and the next :) I can tell that I won't be attempting legs again until at least Saturday I'm SO sore!!!:D

I am feeling it! I think I will try to do at least 3 times to see some results, if I can! But I enjoyed doing it. I still don't have a stability ball. So just standing legs, floor legs and ab exercises. Have not tried any others. Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.