Asking for prayers :(

Oh wow, I just got caught up on your thread Boo and I'm so glad to hear she got some lungs. The power of prayer is amazing! How is she doing now?

Oh wow, I just got caught up on your thread Boo and I'm so glad to hear she got some lungs. The power of prayer is amazing! How is she doing now?

Thank you dixiegirl! She is holding her own for now. I think they are ahead of the pneumonia (the other lung had some pus ick..) They had to give her sedatives to calm her down some. It's been almost six weeks in ICU so far.
I hope the worst is over.... :/

I will be praying for your friend for the complete and total removal of such a dreadful disease.

Amanda

Thank you dixiegirl! She is holding her own for now. I think they are ahead of the pneumonia (the other lung had some pus ick..) They had to give her sedatives to calm her down some. It's been almost six weeks in ICU so far.
I hope the worst is over.... :/

I hope that she is doing well today. I will pray for her tonight.

I'm sorry to hear about your family member. I lost my brother in August after an 8 year battle wuth cancer. He also was on breathing tube, machine. His lungs and diaphram shut down. He also had children at home. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.