art of strength

nightowl81

Cathlete
I'm looking to invest in a couple of AoS workouts. I'm trying to decide between vol 1/2 The Kettlebell Way and Newport/Providence. or should I skip AoS and go for Lauren Brooks? for those of you who have tried them all which ones are the most challenging and offer more variety? I'm noticing moves are repeated alot in kettlebell workouts, so I'm looking for something a little different. I currently have MB45, Iron Core and Bob Harpers kettlebell workouts.

I ended up selling my Lauren Brooks in lieu of the AOS dvd's and appreciate them so much more. The quality and workouts are more my style and tougher. It may well be personal preference so I hesitate to go further on that.

I really like all of my AOS workouts but my favorites are:
1. FirePower- my favorite and in my opinion one of Anthony's toughest workouts)
2. Santa Monica ( has ropes gone wild and kettlebells)
3. Newport
4. Providence
5. Black Jack (has kettlebells and ropes gone wild)

I also really like all Laruen's workouts but my favorite is Vol 3. I like the TRX and KB workout in Vol 3. I also like the tabata drills in Vol 2

Last edited:
I Love Newport and Providence a LOT...AND just recently bought Paul Katami's Kettlebell dvds. I really love these because they have different moves then I have done in the past.:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.