Arlington, TX??

luprisi

Cathlete
I will be relocating to that area (new job) but I have never been there. Anyone lives there?
What are the nice and safe areas??
I have been looking online, but it's much better if somebody can inform me
Thanks in advance

I haven't been there (just Austin, Houston, and Dallas) but I just wanted to say how exciting that you'll be moving there and starting a new job!! ((Are you leaving the snow states to move? Now, that would be exciting! :) ))

Patti
(Michigan)

I'm not very familiar with the different areas of Arlington, but wanted to welcome you to N. Texas. The nice thing about the area(Dallas/Ft.Worth) is that that you have several options for housing because there are so many towns surrounding Arlington. Depending on where your job is and how close you want to be to it you will have several choices. a lot of people live in one town, but drive to another for work. Do you have children? If so I would check with a real estate agent to find out how the different schools are rated. Good luck with the new job.

Jean

I used to live in Mansfield, TX which is a suburb of Arlington. It's a little farther out of the hustle and bustle of the city - which is why we chose to go there. We moved away due to a job offer in Ohio but my memories of there are good ones. Nice homes, good schools, at least back in the 90's. Arlington realtors will be the most help to you I think. Good luck!!!:)

Thanks!!

I am really excited!! My new job will be close to zip code 76016, so I am looking for a townhome community nearby. I want to stay away from the students area (I am looking for a quiet, no nightlife and safe type of area)

If anybody knows about good areas, keep me posted

Thanks again

Hey, I used to live in Arlington when I was but a wee child! :D So, no, I can't help you out on good places to live and stuff like that because I bet it's completely different now than it was 20 years ago. But we really liked it there - I'm sure you will too. Good luck with your move and your new job!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.