Are your live classes like your dvds?

iceejolt

Cathe or anyone who's taken a live class with Cathe,

I was curious if your classes at your gym are like the dvd workouts with a class called Step Blast, Bodymax, or Bootcamp? Do you do the same routines and use the same music or is it completely different? Do you do trial runs of the new workouts in your live classes for feedback before you finalize and film them? Also do you choreography the workout routines yourself since I never see a choreographer listed in the credits? If so you are awesome because I LOVE your step routines. In each new series you release, there always seems to be a new move or a different fun way of doing a familiar move. Keep making these wonderful routines especially step workouts which are my favorites.

Cecilia
who enjoys Step Blast's KungFu fighting section tremendously!

Hi Cecilia! Can't help but want to sing that song by Simon and Garfunkel when I type your name :)

Thank you for your kind words. So glad you are enjoying your workouts.

Yes, I do choreograph all of my own workouts. My class workouts are very similar to my DVD workouts its just that they are less structured with specific exercises. Each week I will throw a new combo into a workout, use different music, and change the exercise sequences. Yes, I thank the members all the time when I am testing new DVD workout material on them. They enjoy the process.

Take Care!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.