Are these steps the same?

megs

Cathlete
I notice that the step Cathe uses is described as "The Original Health Club Step". Is this step the same as "The Original Step"? They both look the same but I'm not sure if the subtle difference in name means they are different. I would be glad if anyone can clear this up for me.

Thanks,
Meg

I believe they are the same, Meg. "Health Club" denotes those that gyms use, and I think the name has simply been shortened to "the original". There have been several different sizes, one for personal use, but that isn't what Cathe uses. The one sold at Target is another example. If it's referred to as "original" then it's the big one. You might want to send an email to SNM, I'm sure they could get more technical for you... ;)

HTH!

Thanks for your helpful reply Amy G and great idea to check it out with SNM, just to be sure.
Thanks again, Meg

I have the walmart step and the high step. The risers are the same. I think the difference is color. One is black and grey and the other is greens and purple. I use all the risers , no difference.
Now, the super step has grooves and the platform is I believe a 6 in.
The risers can't be changed with it. I like the incline on it better. More stable.
If you are nuts like me you'll buy all three.
Anne
http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Check the measurements as there are several steps available. I believe the Original Club Step is the longest version of a step available (it's black and gray now, it used to be teal and pink, I think... obviously lamely designed by a man, lol). I'm not sure of the dimensions, but I'd do a search on both to be sure.

Good luck!
Marie

Take Measurements. I am 5'8" and I have a 10 shoe. I got the big one. The one from walmart was shorter and not quite as wide so when I would lay on it my rear wouldn't fit so I could not use it as a bench and for me I need that because I work out in my living room. Mine is 43x16. Off the top of my head I can not remember where I ordered it through if you do a search there was a couple sites mentioned and they were also the cheapest but I did not get a cathe video with it.

This is the one I have my eye on because you can store your weights in the top.
http://shopping.discovery.com/product-56342.html

beth6395

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.