Are there any Core focused Rotations?

Or does anyone have any ideas what workouts, besides specific Ab bonuses, they focus on core strength?

Hi Chris,

some of Cathe's older rotation focus more on core. I haven't seen a core focused rotation? You can do any rotation you want and add 2-3 core workouts a week. I do Susanne Bowen Fitness barre workouts daily with Cathe's workouts. Lots of core work (different variations of planks) in her workouts. Planks seems to work best for my abs :) If you have most of Cathe's workouts add 2 or 3 ab workouts a week with your regular workouts. YT and Pinterest have lots of workouts with different variations of planks or other ab workouts. Good luck!

Here are all the links to Cathe's rotations, maybe you find a core focus rotation:
http://cathe.com/forum/threads/index-of-cathe-rotations-june-10-cathenation-links.280676/
http://cathe.com/forum/threads/index-of-cathe-rotations-sep-2014-2018.299397/

Hi Belinda!!!

Thanks , I think that's what I'll have to do. Just purposely add in core/Planks more during the week.
Maybe do a variation of one of those rotations

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hi Belinda!!!

Thanks , I think that's what I'll have to do. Just purposely add in core/Planks more during the week.
Maybe do a variation of one of those rotations

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hi Chris, how are you doing? I am glad I could help. I just did Core Max #1. Haven't done that one in years, it had planks in it too. My abs gotten very strong with all the barre workout I been doing, lol. I used to dread doing Core Max. Need to pull that one out more often, lol

I like the suggestions up above.
Also, I would recommend any of Cathe's metabolic conditioning workouts to strengthen and define your Core.
Examples include Afterburn, Supersets, FlexTrain and round it out with Kickboxing. The mountain climbers, spidermans in the various tempos lays out the foundation for contouring the obliques and then tag-along the specific ab segments for
greater emphasis and you'll see some primo abs.

Belinda...I'm doing good! Does everyone still post to the Crazy Strong and Loving It group? .... that's great your core got stronger. I know you had back issues too. Does it help?

Firelight... great idea! I looked around for a rotation with Metabolic workouts and I found January 2014. It combines Metabolic with Gym Style with adde in Core.

Thanks all!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Belinda...I'm doing good! Does everyone still post to the Crazy Strong and Loving It group? .... that's great your core got stronger. I know you had back issues too. Does it help?

Firelight... great idea! I looked around for a rotation with Metabolic workouts and I found January 2014. It combines Metabolic with Gym Style with adde in Core.

Thanks all!!

Chris...everyone is still posting at the check in :) What are you up too these day's? You are welcome to join :) Yes, I had a lot of back problems. I signed up for SBF steaming end of November 2017 before her price went up to $130 from $79. Everyone that signed up before the price change got grandfathered :) You can't beat the price. Doing her barre workouts really helped strengthen my back/core. Since Nov, I been following her monthly rotations. You work your core at least twice a week (lots of planks and pilates style core work). She also shows modifications on all her exercises which I like. I never missed a workout and it's really helping my back/core. I used to hate working my core. Now, I like working my core. Can't believe I am saying this, lol :) I already can see definition in my abs. I love the variety Susanne offers. You can try out her workouts for 24 hours without a credit card. Here is her plans and pricing if you want to give it a shot: https://suzannebowenfitness.com/pricing/

Stop by the check in and let us know how you doing! Or better come back :) Take care!

Rockout Knockout, 4-Day KB, MMA KB, MMA Boxing, MMA Fusion. The MMA always use your core. Also KPC, KM, KB, Cardio Kicks, Ice KB. I think all Cathe Kick Boxing workouts work your core. The stability ball abs , imo , work oblique's really well. B&G Stability Ball abs. CM2, STS Ab Circuits #4 Stability Ball abs, PUB abs. Medicine Ball ab workouts are Original BC has abs only premix using Medicine ball. STS Ab Circuits #6 & #7(with partner) and CM3. Maybe you could do Kickboxing 2x a week for cardio with some of the excellent suggestions above and add in the abs.

Rockout Knockout, 4-Day KB, MMA KB, MMA Boxing, MMA Fusion. The MMA always use your core. Also KPC, KM, KB, Cardio Kicks, Ice KB. I think all Cathe Kick Boxing workouts work your core. The stability ball abs , imo , work oblique's really well. B&G Stability Ball abs. CM2, STS Ab Circuits #4 Stability Ball abs, PUB abs. Medicine Ball ab workouts are Original BC has abs only premix using Medicine ball. STS Ab Circuits #6 & #7(with partner) and CM3. Maybe you could do Kickboxing 2x a week for cardio with some of the excellent suggestions above and add in the abs.

Yes! What great ideas!! Thank you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.