APRIL ROTATION

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
This April there will be no rotation......APRIL FOOLS:p

I had to do the "April fools" thing at least one time today, ha!

This month's rotation focuses on Power and Strength. Enjoy!

Week One:

Mon…….IMAX 2
Tues……Slow and Heavy Chest and Back
Wed……MIC
Thurs….Slow and Heavy Bicep and Tricep
Fri……..Imax 2
Sat…….OFF
Sun……Slow and Heavy…Legs and Shoulders

Week Two:

Mon……..Step Works
Tues……..KPC
Wed……..IMAX One
Thurs……Slow and Heavy Back and Bicep
Fri……….Slow and Heavy Legs and Shoulders
Sat………Slow and Heavy Chest and Back…followed by a 30 minute walk/run
Sun………OFF

Week Three:

Mon:……Cardio Kicks plus KPC ABS only

Tues…….Slow and Heavy Legs and Shoulders

Wed……..CTX Step & Intervals followed immediately by Step Blast Challenge (only the challenge)

Thurs……Slow and Heavy Chest and Back

Fri……….Body Max (all but the upper body segment at the end) plus CTX Kickbox (cardio only)

Sat……….Slow and Heavy Biceps and Triceps…plus Pyramid Lower Body (stability ball segment only)

Sun………OFF

Week Four: Homemade Slow and Heavy program

Do all of the exercises listed below for two sets of 8 reps. Do 2 counts on the positive portion of the movement and 6 counts on the negative portion of the movement.

MON…WED….FRI:
Barbell Bench Press (up 2 down 6 counts)

One arm bent over rows (8 reps per side, per set)…up 2 down 6 counts

Static barbell lunges (8 reps per leg, per set) …down 6 up 2 counts

Overhead Shoulder Press with dumbbells (up 2 down 6 counts)

Traditional squat (down 6 up 2 counts)

Seated Tricep Overhead Extension with dumbbell (up 2 down 6 counts)

Bicep Dumbbell concentration curls (8 reps per side, per set) (up 2 down 6 counts)

Abdominal Stability Ball Routine from Pyramid Upper Body (perform routine as presented on tape)

TUES…THURS….SAT….
45 to 60 minute high intensity cardio of your choice (one day being an interval workout)

SUNDAY….OFF

Enjoy!

Wow, this looks too easy! April Fools to you too!
I can't wait til I am healed and can dive back into your cardio tapes. Thanks for taking the time to post this in your busy-ness. (business doesn't work! ha!) It looks awesome!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Wow, this is so weird to me. I have been thinking of trying a rotation with the slow & heavy series and here it is. You must have been reading my mind! Thanks!

Beth

And I JUST received my Slow & Heavy DVD two days ago. Perfect timing! I'm psyched to do this rotation because building strength is my current focus ... the nice weather is bringing golf to the forefront for my cardio activity!

Elisa

Wow Cathe thank you so much. This looks to be another great rotation. Looking forward to following it this month. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.