April 4, 2024

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers, Thursday April 4, 2024 at 9:30am EST we’ll be doing “Sweat and Sculpt” LIVE. Let’s get down to business with heart rate raising, total body weighted exercises sprinkled with a few cardio bursts to sculpt and strengthen your muscles! Grab your weights and let’s go!

Equipment Needed:

Moderate to heavy weight (we’ll be using 5-15lb dumbbells, but if you prefer heavier for back, chest and other muscle groups have it handy)

A full sized matIMG_3988.jpeg

I‘m looking forward to this :) ! I have a quick question for anyone who does the lives live with Cathe.The last couple of times I tried to take part live the video just didn’t come through; I waited 10 minutes or so because I know it doesn’t start on the dot but eventually I gave up. Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone have an idea what the problem could be?
Pauline xx

Pauline, I experience that alot as well. I don't know why.......usually I find that if I completely
sign out, and sign back in, if it has started, it usually will come on...but it has already
started...... I usually just watch some of it, cause I never know if I am going to be able to
start at the beginning or not........

Pauline, I experience that alot as well. I don't know why.......usually I find that if I completely
sign out, and sign back in, if it has started, it usually will come on...but it has already
started...... I usually just watch some of it, cause I never know if I am going to be able to
start at the beginning or not........
Thanks for your great tip! It worked, so I was able to work out live today! I‘m a sweaty mess now!

Love from Germany,
Pauline

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.