April 08'

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! This month's rotation will be overall conditioning with a bit more emphasis placed on lower body endurance. Eat well, sleep well, and be sure to drink lots of high calorie fattening and sugary liquids (April Fool's on the fattening sugary drinks....you know I couldn't let the day go by without getting an April Fools joke in :7).

WEEK ONE:

Mon....Imax Original
Tues...Butts and Guts
Wed....Pyramid Upper Body
Thurs..Pyramid Lower Body
Fri....Low Max
Sat....Kick Max
Sun....OFF

WEEK TWO:

Mon.....Interval Run 45 minutes
Tues....Leaner Legs
Wed.....Mega Step Blast
Thurs...Body Max 2
Fri.... 4DS Kick Box and Boot Camp..CARDIO PORTIONS ONLY
Sat.....Muscle Max
Sun.....OFF

WEEK THREE:

Mon....Imax 2
Tues...Leaner Legs
Wed....Pyramid Upper Body
Thurs..Pyramid Lower Body
Fri....Low Impact Step plus 20 min. brisk walk
Sat....Kick,Punch & Crunch
Sun....OFF

WEEK FOUR:

Mon.....Max Intensity Cardio
Tues....Butt's and Guts
Wed.....Rhythmic Step
Thurs...Body Max Original
Fri.....Cardio Kicks
Sat.....Muscle Endurance
Sun.....OFF

ENJOY!!!

Thanks for taking the time to come up with a rotation for us!

Have fun filming! You work your tail off!

Yay! This looks perfect. Thank you so much for taking the time out to create these for us, as I know you're very busy with filming.

Mega Step Blast is one of Cathe's older workouts - an oldies but goodie I have this one on vhs but I believe its found in the Cardio hits dvd now

Thanks for taking the time to create this rotation, Cathe. It looks terrific!

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Hi Cathe,

Thank you for the rotation mix for April 08. I truly appreciate this and the fact that you are so busy with the production of STS and still come through for us!

Your the best!

Heidi

>Mega Step Blast is one of Cathe's older workouts - an oldies
>but goodie I have this one on vhs but I believe its found in
>the Cardio hits dvd now

Does it go by another name?? I was checking my copy of Cardio Hits and the workouts listed are:

Power Max
Step Fit
Step Works
PS: Back, Biceps & Abs

Of course, I'm blonde, so I totally could have missed something!!!
;)

Mega Step Blast is a separate workout-it is an oldie, but it's not on Cardio Hits nor is it on another oldie compilation-Classics Vol 1.

I got it on VHS either on e-bay or from Cathe during their liquidation of VHS w/o's.

Here's the description of it so you can sub w/ a similar w/o:

"Mega Step Blast is an upbeat, 60 minute, body blasting step workout that burns fat and calories while shaping the hips, thighs and buttocks. This workout keeps you inspired with three step aerobic segments that gradually become more intense. The Bun Blaster segment is the ultimate challenge and incorporates movements that sculpt and define the lower body. You'll have lots of fun with the step cool down and finally enjoy a well deserved stretch."

The breakdown is this:

Seg. 1-Step Aerobics-16 mins.
Seg. 2- " " -15 mins.
Seg. 3- " "-"Bun Blaster"- 12 mins.
Step Cool Down - 7 mins.
Stretch - 3 mins.

I haven't done it in a while, so I don't remember what the warm-up is, and it's not listed on the jacket.

Hope this helps
Doreen

Thank you Cathe.
Do you have any extra Mega Step Blasts around? Cause I would sure like to get it, it sounds grrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaeaaaaaatttttttt.
Rocky

Hi Cathe,

Thank you so much for taking time from your extremely busy schedule to post this rotation. I always look forward to your rotations. I'm so excited to start this one next week!

Take care, and hope you get a chance to rest from all the work you're putting into STS.

I'm totally fired up about this month's rotation. I forgot how much fun, and effective, PLB and PUB are! This is the blend of weights and cardio I love. Where Cathe finds the time to do everything she does I'll never know. THANKS CATHE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.