Anyone watching the Bachelorette?

BAM

Cathlete
I've watched the Bachelor (for the most part) since it began. But I truly enjoy when the have the Bachelorette. I feel so empowered! :7 I love watching hunks with their shirts off for a change. ;-) Women just do better at the helm, I think. I was surprised Deanna chose Jesse over Sean even though I didn't think Sean was right for her but I thought more so than Jesse. I think Jason might be the most sincere out of the bunch but I don't know if Deanna has the strongest feelings for him. What do y'all (in Deanna lingo) think? On a side note, my friend thinks I should become the next Bachelorette. Hey, no problem, as long as there are no bathing suits involved, I am sooooooo there! :p

I'm watching!

I feel the same way, MUCH rather watch the BachelorETTE than the Bachelor. Plus the men aren't so "catty". I can't stand all the fights and talking behind each others backs by the girls.

I was saddest when she sent Fred home, to tell you the truth. I thought he was the sweetest guy ever, and so genuine, and funny! I think she has it wrong looking for that "spark" only. I think most successful relationships start out as friends. ..

I definitely don't think Jesse is for her. Maybe as a friend, but not as a husband..

Okay, I've "heard"/read online a rumor that she picks Jason and proposes to both him and his son. But it's only a rumor. who knows.

For me, I'm very intrigued by Graham. I think he's the most honest about his feelings. He doesn't put on a show for her, he has come right out and says how he's feeling, and he's not going to put on a show by kissing her, if he doesn't feel right about it. PLUS..he's a hottie!!

Yes, I watch The Bachelorette! LOL!

~Chris

Oh, Yeah Chris! I'm so glad to find someone who's watching it also. I LOVE talking about it, lol. OMG, how cool about Jason. If you hear anything else, PLEASE let me know. I think the 3 of the remaining guys are cute. Hmmmmmmm, can you guess which ones? I like Graham but he holds a lot of emotions in. Plus, in one of the upcoming scenes for next week, one of his family members says that he usually only dates someone for 4 weeks. They show Deanna talking with someone and crying saying how much she was disappointed in him and that it would hurt to let him go. I'm thinkin' in might be Graham, but who knows. Editing is such a wonderful thing........NOT! :) I can't wait for next week. I just wish I had an opportunity like that. Ahhhhhh, to dream! :7

I'm watching it too, and I have to admit that I am cheering for Jason. Partially because I understand and empathize with his dating as a single parent. And like you ladies, I prefer watching the BachelorETTE rather than the Bachelor for the very same reason....too much drama between all those women!

Gayle

Gayle, it's funny how men and women are so different. The women become so catty towards one another and the guys bond - even to the point where they seemed to have their bonding experience be more important than Deanna. I love watching guys being guys together!;-) Jeremy might be rising in the ranks with me. Last night was the first night I saw him in a different light. Time will tell!

I was surprised she let Sean go too; especially since she told Sean that if she had a rose he would've received one when they were on their one-on-one date. I agree, Sean is not right for Deanna, but I thought she led him on a bit. Twilley was so much fun, I really felt bad for him with the motion sickness; he never really got a chance with her. Definitely do not think that Jesse is the right guy, I can't believe he made it to the final 4!

I notice that Deanna's facial expressions are more animated whenever someone mentions Graham's name; she really lights up. Can you guess that I am looking for facial cues to make my final guess? :lol It is so easy to be swayed by the editing, since the real choice tends to be the least expected in order to make the finale shocking.

I am loving the Bachelorette and glad it is a 2-hour episode every week. I am glued to the tv every week, don't want to miss a shirts off sighting!!

>>>I am loving the Bachelorette and glad it is a 2-hour episode every week. I am glued to the tv every week, don't want to miss a shirts off sighting!!<<<

Jen, I am so with you on this. It's about time us women had something WE were interested in looking at! ;-) I love the 2 hour episodes as well. We're getting quantity AND quality. Woo Hoo!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.