Anyone watching "Dexter".

We have really enjoyed both Dexter and Six Feet Under with Michael C. Hall. I think he's a great actor. No one mentioned it in the forum yet to my knowledge, so maybe not everyone's aware - but Hall is currently under treatment for cancer. Hodgkin's I believe. So if anyone is inclined, pray, send healing vibes, think kind thoughts etc.

We have really enjoyed both Dexter and Six Feet Under with Michael C. Hall. I think he's a great actor. No one mentioned it in the forum yet to my knowledge, so maybe not everyone's aware - but Hall is currently under treatment for cancer. Hodgkin's I believe. So if anyone is inclined, pray, send healing vibes, think kind thoughts etc.

I wondered why he wore a hat to the Golden Globe Awards. Did you see him win the award? I told my husband he looks like he has cancer. He had the look of someone going through chemo. :( I hope he gets better real soon. I think he is a very talented actor.

Love Dexter. Less thrilled about the books that the series came from. I'm worried about the actor that plays Dexter, but he seems to be getting through his cancer treatment. It also kinda creeps me out that he and the woman that plays his sister on the show just got married. When I was watching the most recent season, everytime the two of them were onscreen together, it was just weird for me.

Another Dexter fan here! I don't usually get to watch the show when it's actually on so i end up watching when they come out on DVD. It's better that way since i can have a marathon viewing and don't have to wait to find out what happens.

I miss you, Elle P! Wherever you are, I hope you're doing well.

HOW APALLING - Dexter,TrueBlood,6FeetUnder,BigLove...likely you reprobates like the Tudors and Confessions of London Call Girl too.....Twisted, warped,manipulative,lurid.....oh how I love them all!!!!!

Rumors are Michael C.Hall has Hodgekins? I remember when that was 90 percent dead in a year or two...now its that many in full remission after 5 years!!!Its not a fun road, but I think his prognosis is optimistic...

I wondered what was up with the hat at the Golden Globes. Thanks for passing that along. I have loved him since 6 feet under. I was so happy when he won. And John Lithgow, too! What a wonderful speech John Lithgow made - he made me cry. I loved it when you could see the tears in John's eyes when Michael C. Hall.

I didn't realize that he married Deb! I can see why - I love her. She has the most amazing body - she seems like such an athlete - the way she moves.

I love Dexter! My bf got me into the show last year; we watched seasons 1 & 2 in only 3 weeks right before season 3 aired (how's that for hooked?!). Since then, I haven't missed an episode. Season 4 was definitely the best and John Lithgow was AMAZING!!!!!! Can't wait for season 5!!

I got my mom hooked on the series now, too. For you Netflixers, Netflix now has a box that you can que things online and watch right away...kind of like on demand. My mom has seasons 1 & 2 all geared up and ready to watch... Just an FYI for you guys in case you're interested, instead of waiting for all those DVDs to come in the mail.

I also love love love True Blood! Can't wait for that to return this summer!! The Sookie books were awesome; I love Charlaine Harris' writing style. I'm on the last book of her Harper Connelly series.

Another HUGE Dexter fan!

Our son got my husband and I hooked on it! We watched seasons 1 & 2 on Netflix on Demand, bought Season 3 and had to get Showtime so we could watch Season 4:)

Dexter is an American television drama series that airs on the premium channel Showtime. Set in Miami, the series centers on Dexter Morgan, a serial killer who works for the Miami Metro Police Department as a blood spatter analyst.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.