Anyone want a good laugh?

Girl, you are killing me!!

You have 3 kids too? Unbelivable(sp), ok I have 2girls and 1 boy. Amanda is 12, David 10, and Stephanie will be 8 this Sunday. I've got to know, I say TTFN also, I got it off of the movie WitchBoard. And you? Yes, yes, I love love love scary movies!! I hope your boxers are doing ok. Do you coach any little league at all? That's another fun way to be taken back! OK, enough questions. Look foward to hearing from you
happy.gif
! TTFN
wink.gif
!

Oops - I think I threw you off..

I didn't mean "I" have 3 children, I was actually asking if you meant that You have 3 children. (I think I phrase things in a backwards way, as in my humor is slightly off!) I was just being in awe of you!! My sister has 3 kids, D.J. is 10, Mackenzie is 7, and Cassidy is 5. (I have been know to claim them when she was out of hearing range!) But do you see, 2 girls and one boy!!!
Alas, I'm not wild about scary movies, I like more of the thinker thrillers, ya know? I don't coach, but I've thought about it, I just have to work up the nerve. (You know, new things scare some people and I guess I'm one of 'em.)
Okay, now I'm rambling big time.

TTFN - Tricia

P.S. I haven't got the faces down yet, but I'm working on it!

Tricia!

To do a smiley face , type a colon : then a slash - then a parenthesis ) Do not leave any spaces between them. For a frown, replace the ) with a (
Your BLUE smiley will not turn blue til you preview it or post it. Give it a try!
happy.gif
happy.gif

DebbieH

Whoops, sorry about that!

The great thing about coaching kids is, if you make a mistake,they think it's funny, they don't get mad or overly competitive like older kids and adults(not all, but some)do! Hey, I think I can help you with the faces, cause I just got them down last week myself
happy.gif
! OK, for a smiley do a colon, then the dash button, then(and this is where my mistake was) you hit push shift and the zero button at the same time. If you want a frown do the same thing but it's the #9 instead. For the wink, do semi colon, dash and shift with the zero button. Don't put a space between these or it won't do it. Try it out!
happy.gif
sad.gif
wink.gif
!

I didn't realize

that you already got the faces down when I posted this. Teach me not to read everything! Anyway, if you like thinker thillers have you seen Kiss the Girls, The Sixth Sense, or Seven? Awesome movies
wink.gif
!

But your heart is in the right place!!

I can now do a smiley
happy.gif
, and yes I have seen those movies!!! Excellent if I do say so myself. I'm trying to get a date with my dear husband to go see What Lies Beneath - looks pretty good. TTFN!

I'm dying to see that one too!

That looks like a great movie! Unforuately, I'll have to wait until it come out on pay-per-view, a going to to the plex guy my husbandis not
sad.gif
! Oh well! You can tell me how you liked it after you see it, ok?

Tricia & Aimee!

What Lies Beneath is pretty good and QUITE scary! It is not your typical Harrison Ford movie. His part will surprise you. If you ever want to know about a movie, I've probably seen it. My DH & I go every Saturday night. That's our datenight.(along with the other 6 nights of the week!!) We love to go to the movies. Aimee, I'd say it's worth paying for on Pay-Per-View. I think we are going to see Space Cowboys this weekend. Heard thru family and friends that it is a good one. I always enjoy Clint Eastwood & Tommy Lee Jones. Catch ya' later.

DebbieH

Thanks Debbie!

As I'm sure you've read, I love scary movies!! I'll definately watch it! You lucky girl, getting date nights with your DH
happy.gif
If only I could talk mine into that.... Oh Well. I want to see Space Cowboys also and that one with Burt Reynolds, The Crew? I'm not sure what the name of it is. OK, Tricia and Debbie, you guys have to keep me informed on these movies! You all will be the Siskel and Ebert of the Cathe forum
wink.gif
!! hehe! Anyway, thanks for the info!!

They could've given Chuck Norris...

....a part in Space Cowboys!!! He would've fit in REAL well!
wink.gif
He's probably in better shape than the rest of them.

Chuck looks too good .....

..for a movie about old NASA pilots - that's why he didn't get in the movie. I mean, look at the man - he is absolutely amazing. (And I'm not a bona-fide fan or anything!)
I definitely will be seeing Space Cowboys, that's the trade-off I make with my DH. We see one that I pick, and he picks one (although we both like Clint Eastwood, so everyone wins!)

I kinda' like Sam Elliot myself

especially in Mask and Roadhouse! He would've been great for Space Cowboys too
wink.gif
!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.