Anyone use Beachbody on demand?

rhbrand

Cathlete
Just wondering. Not sure if I want to think about signing up or not.

Of course first I need to sign up for Cathe.

BB is super cheap. Ive also been thinking about signing up too. Ive been using Cathe on demand for months and love love love it!
Its a shame Cathe doesn't offer a free trial as im sure everyone would be hooked.

I signed up for their free trial. I canceled had trouble logging into their website. I already own most of their programs :)

I signed up for the free trial and now that my month is up, I'm going to keep going. I am going through the Chalean Extreme program, which I absolutely love. I've had no problems with the streaming. I did have trouble signing up (the system blanked out my address every time I tried to enter it, then told me I had entered an invalid address) but I phoned customer service and they completed the sign-up for me.

The newer programs, such as Body Beast, PiYo, 21 Day Fix and T25, are not available in their entirety: there is just one workout rather than all the workouts in the program. As they seem to just be providing sample workouts, I'm guessing BeachBody still wants to make more $$ on the DVDs before they put those full programs out on streaming video.

I already have P90X, Insanity, Asylum vol. 1 and Turbo Fire so won't be streaming those. I've tried bits and pieces of the some of the other programs I don't have such as Hip Hop Abs, Rockin' Body, Turbo Jam, Brazil Butt Lift and Rev Abs but I have to say they weren't for me. After Chalean Extreme I will see if there are any other programs I want to do (maybe P90X2 or X3, or Asylum vol. 2). Once I've done that and am not doing a 5-6 day/week program, I will most likely cancel my subscription.

Stebby

It's ~$40 for 3 mos. I signed up for the 1 month free trial, and the streaming video quality is awful. I have no problems streaming Cathe Live/On Demand, so it's not that I have a slow connection. Perhaps there's another issue on my end, I don't know. But I likely won't do another workout (even for free), as the video quality is so poor.

Interesting, MomInVT - my video quality is great (hi def). Very strange that we've had such different experiences with the streaming! I hope my quality stays good!

Stebby

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.