Anyone trying the November Rotation???

JannaL

Cathlete
Is anyone working on the suggested November Rotation?
How are you finding it? Are you modifying anything? Adding anything? Just looking for suggestions.

Janna

i am very new and never posted before, but to answer your question, yes, i am doing the novermber rotation. i really like it. however, since i work out early in the morning, i am subbing the day outside (where you do the cardio on your own) with the cardio only and kickbox only bootcamp premix. that equals out to about 30 mins or so i think.

mona

I'm doing the November rotation. I'm loving it and the results. The only change I plan on making is the 30-minute outdoor circuit, I'll probably run five miles each time. I did the September rotation and almost killed myself (pleasantly), and I did the October rotation as well. It has really upped my fitness level.

Hi,
I am really enjoying the November Rotation!!
I've had to substitute a few things because I don't have BodyMax yet (should arrive tomorrow). Also, I work out at 4:40 in the morning and I don't like to go running in the dark.
This is what I'm doing this week (I do the hardest workouts first to get them over with at the beginning of the week!)

Monday- Imax Homemade Circuit
Tuesday- Circuit Max
Wednesday- Power Circuit and abs
Thursday-PUB homemade Circuit
Friday-Leaner Legs Homemade Circuit
Saturday-Cardio and Weights

I go for a nice afternoon walk as well 4-5 days a week. I can't help it. The weather is so beautiful right now in Houston. We get such awful, humid weather in the summer but October and November are beautiful!!! I love to be outside.

Thanks for your comments!!

Janna

I am currently doing the November Rotation and LOVE IT. When Cathe first posted it, I thought to myself that I wasn't going to like it. I was about to do another rotation instead. Now I am very glad that I am doing it. This rotation has everything, so much variety. Since I'm pregnant, I've had to make some modifications within each workout but I have been able to do pretty much everything Cathe recommends. Like almost everyone else, I had to substitute the outdoor cardio with treadmill walks/runs (I am also an early morning exerciser).

If you like variety I would highly recommend this rotation. Like I said earlier, I have modified a lot of moves (especially the IMAX 1 & 2 blast moves) within the workouts because I am 14weeks pregnant. Tomorrow I am supposed to do Body max but I am going to do the Gauntlet b/c I don't have time to do the whole Bodymax workout.

Trina

This is one of the best rotations od Cathe's I've done. You do something new almost everyday.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.