Anyone try Christi Taylor's...

eternalEfit

Cathlete
Hi/Low Happy Hour? I'm awaiting this video from a VF trade and want to know how she differs in style with Cathe.
Thanks!
Myra

Yes

It took some getting used to, but now I love it for cross training days. Her enthusiasm is great and she does explain her moves...just very quickly. I would say she is really not at all like Cathe, but equally effective. I haven't ordered her new vids yet but may do that soon. Give yourself a few trys with Happy Hour and then you'll find it's a regular in your weekly routine.

Have fun!

Joanna

Hi Myra

I really love this video. Christi has a very different style than Cathe, but it's just as great. Her choreography is more complex, in my opinion, as well as more dancy. She doesn't have as many power moves as Cathe, but I sweat just as much. Her workouts, including HH Hi/Lo are workouts for the brain as well as the body. I think you'll enjoy it.

Emily

Fun video

I don't find this workout to be as intense as Cathe's, but I love it. Christi is a joy to exercise with! Hope you love it too!
Erica

Christi's tapes

I agree with everything posted.She is more dancey
than Cathe. It takes me a little longer to follow her moves but once accomplished, its total fun.
Her attitude just picks up my spirits.

My first Christi tapes

Happy Hour and Stepping Zone are my first Christi tapes (so far my only--although I'm considering the new "Heavenly" tapes). Her style took getting used to--she adds on moves rapidly and does a lot of turns. I had to preview with the remote in hand to catch on. After a few practices, you can give it all your energy, and she's fun to workout with. I actually prefer Stepping Zone, but I like step in general much better than hi/lo, and it fits my space better.

Laura - Have You Tried the Heavenly Tapes Yet

I remember that in my first check-in you noticed how we both like the Cathe/Christi combo. Have you tried her new tapes yet.

Myra - everyone else has summed it up, Christi's style is different, but I think very complimentary to Cathe's. You just have to be patient and be prepared to rewind. Once you get it down, her tapes, like Cathe's, will stay fresh for years. Or at least till they make their next set of tapes.

Are we all going to be 70-year-olds reviewing Cathe and Christi tapes - I hope so.

Janet

Definitely Heavenly

I love to mix Cathe and Christi through my week, Cathe's a bit more athletic and overall more intense...but the dancer in me (yes-I think there is one
happy.gif
) loves the complexity and danciness of Christi's style. I received Christi's new Heavenly tapes (in person on 6/30 I might add)
happy.gif
and they are AWESOME!!!! Very intense, complex, and dancy! I don't know how much I'll use the strength training parts-probably modify to make a little more intense, but the tapes are broken up into 3 stages that makes it very easy to break it up and combine with say-strength training or yoga workouts. I love all of Christi's videos...but my appetite is whetted and I WANT MORE!!!! hurry Cathe
wink.gif

julie

Hi Janet

I just got my Christi tapes yesterday, so I haven't had a chance to try them yet. I did preview the hi/lo tape and I can't wait to try it. It looks great and I love the format. The 3 sections will make it easier to do a Christi/Cathe combo on the same day. When Cathe's new tapes come out, I'll be set for quite a while!
happy.gif

Laura

Oooooh...I hadn't thought of that...

but you're right. Thanks for giving me something new to think about :) !

Enjoy!

Janet

Christi's Stuff

Hi Myra,
I think Christi is great! While both Cathe and Christi are more advanced, Cathe is a bit more on the brute force side, which I generally (and enthusiastically) go for. Christi is more on the dancy and complex side. I'm a bit of a step junky so I don't know about her hi/lo stuff but I know that her step stuff will make me really pay attention because her choreography is worth doing even though it's so complex. I actually leave out a turn or two when working out with my sister Christi, but it doesn't take away from the workout. Man, does that lady like to turn or what! Anyway, just my two cent worth or so.

Even from someone whos...

idea of doing a Christi tape is...sitting on the floor in amazement 'cause, for the life of me, I just can't catch on like the rest of you
wink.gif
...I still love her style.

She is everything that everyone has already said...so if you are like me..you will love Christi, but patience is a virtue if dancy choreography is a challenge.

And the new Heavenly Series "looks" great!...from the prone position on my floor anyway
wink.gif
!

nancy:O)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.