Anyone starting XTRAIN?

I'm starting XTRAIN on Monday April 18th. I'm looking for support and encouragement. I've tried a couple of times without success and hope that having other people to talk to about it will help.

Hi, I plan to start Xtrain/LIS/crossfire and to the max on the April 25, because still one more week of hiit. Keep posting I will follow you resoults, I looking to lose 10 lbs. Burn some fat

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I couldn't make it through the whole video. I wonder if I should keep doing this one until I do or move onto the next day? Any thoughts?

Do what you can, take breaks when needed but don't give up! You can do it and you will be amazed at yourself when you can finally do it!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

After I did Hiit , is more easy for me Xtrain but I love it, first week done

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I'm starting XTRAIN on Monday April 18th. I'm looking for support and encouragement. I've tried a couple of times without success and hope that having other people to talk to about it will help.

I love xtrain, as well, but find it hard to stick to rotations! You could try the shorter premixes if you can't get through the whole video. Another thing about me is that I need longer recovery time. In my 20s, I could workout for a couple of hours daily- but now, I need to listen to my body more and take a day off in between or go much less intensity. I'm working on getting that better but I'm not sure it ever will.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.