Anyone interested in chatting tonight???

N

Nancy C

I know this is last minute, but would anyone be interested in checking out the chat room around 7EST tonight?
There is a group of us who try to chat regularly at the VF chat room on Friday nights and it's a blast.
Having a standard chat time makes it fun for anyone to pop in and actually find someone there to talk to
happy.gif
....your Saturday nights may never be the same again
wink.gif
!
nancy:O)

Darn!

I didn't see your post until 10 (Central) tonight. I won't be at tomorrow's chat either...we're going into Chicago to try to find the Krispy Kreme store! My husband's never had the experience of finding donut nirvana.
wink.gif

double darn!!

Krispy Kremes!!! I gotta try one of those. Do they overnight good?! Maybe I can get a store to ship them to me???

By the way, MellyF...and the rest of you out there, JoniO and I had a very pleasent chat
wink.gif
hehehehe.

I am sending Joni a picture of the squat racks, would you like one too? I figure you could take it around to your second hand sport stores and see if they have one or keep the store on a look out for it at least. You may not even like what you see when you get the picture too. Email me if you are interested(need address).

Have a great Boo day!
nancy:O)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.