Anyone have a Tempurpedic bed?

Need a new bed for all my aches and pains. Interested in the Tempurpedic. I have heard that if you get hot at night you may not like this bed. Mattress store says they have airflow that they did not used to have in mattress. I love the way it supports and molds to your body.

Guess I want to know if for the price I will really sleep better. They seem to have a good return/exchange policy at Mattress Firm. Just want to know more from real users of the bed if it really is a great bed.

Thanks,
Christie

I have the Tempur-Pedic Grand bed and absolutely love it. It was very expensive but is the most comfortable bed ever and love the way it conforms around your body. No more waking up with achy hips or back like I had with my old mattress. I don't get hot either. It did take a few weeks to adjust to the feel but now I wouldn't sleep on anything else.

I've had a Tempurpedic for 15 years and would recommend it. It does cost a lot, but think about how much of your day you spend sleeping!

A tempurpedic will be my next bed. For now I have a firm mattress and I bought a 3" Sensus memory foam topper. It works well with the mattress but is a little hot to sleep on.

I've had one for several years and LOVE IT!! I would recommend it very highly. I have had the best nights sleep since! In fact, in order to get my DS back into his own bed, I bought him a "generic" version. Honeslty, I've tried it and it's not quite as comfortable. Yes, it can get a bit warm, I guess the new technology might be cooler.

IMHO, it's worth the cost! Consider it an investment - especially since they have a good refund policy.

Buenos Noches!

Pam

Oh yeah- it does have a particular odor that takes a few weeks to go away. It's not fun, but not entirely unbearable either - depending on your sensitivity to scents.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.