anyone from wisconsin

I was born there and lived there 21 years!! I am still a badger/packer at heart. I now live in the midwest!!

I live in FAR Northern Illinois, about 10 miles from the WI border (what we call the Cheddar Curtain!) and my boyfriend lives in Janesville, WI. So I cross the border quite often!

Angie

I live right outside of Rockford, since I live about 20 minutes from WI and would rather be living in Madison I fit the bill, at least I think :+

Born and raised and now living in New York City!! GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!
(we're gonna suck this year)
Believe it or not, I actually miss the winters! It never gets below zero here and listening to people whine when its 30 degrees makes me crazy. They actually report wind chill on the news here - like "the temperature today will be 34 with a frigid wind chill of 22" PLEASE.

Born and raised in Verona, WI, right by Madison. I would love to move back to Madison, I am in norther IL now.

For those of you right "on the border" in IL, where are you? I am in Freeport, IL.

-Thea

Hi, Thea! I'm in Grayslake, close to Gurnee. My bf's sister lives in Verona!!! Small world..... He also has a hunting cabin up in Superior.

Angie

RE: Sue-Waukesha

I'm originally from Waukesha county - Sussex/Pewaukee/Hartland to be exact. Love that area, too!

RE: Sue-Waukesha

NY25, Joanne - Wow, what a small world. I work in Menomonee Falls so I drive thru Sussex and Pewaukee every day.

Kathyrn, Rebecca11 - Many of my relatives live in Madison. Can't believe how much it's changed since I moved away 19 years ago.

Thea77 - I have a sister in Freeport, IL. Been there many times.

>Born and raised in Verona, WI, right by Madison. I would
>love to move back to Madison, I am in norther IL now.
>
>For those of you right "on the border" in IL, where are you?
>I am in Freeport, IL.
>
>-Thea

Well Thea I am a wanna be Madisonite but reside about 10 miles east of you :D, in Pecatonica , HA wow it is a small world. Do most of my shopping in Freeport at Cub and Walmart and I love Krepp Park! Hi, Hi , Hi Neighbor! Rebecca

Let me know I will PT you my email and or phone number we can make an exercise date :+ . Maybe we can have a hike date in Krepp!

Grew up in Kenosha (a.k.a. Kenowhere). 1991 graduate of Kenosha Bradford.

Got married at Kewaskum ski lodge!!!! Didn't think I'd ever see that name again. LOL.
Now I live in Minnesota.

**Melanie**
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

Grew up in Kenosha (a.k.a. Kenowhere). 1991 graduate of Kenosha Bradford.

Got married at Kewaskum ski lodge!!!! Didn't think I'd ever see that name again. LOL.
Now I live in Minnesota.

**Melanie**
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

I live in Marshfield--a SMALL town in the middle of WI. And right now I'd like to be almost anywhere else--we actually had enough snow the other day that it accumulated:-( . I do love WI, though;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.