Anyone from North Dakota?

Not from North Dakota, but just up the highway and across the border in Winnipeg, Canada. I'm sure you'll see lots of Manitobans down in Fargo/Grand Forks shopping this weekend! I make a annual trip to the Fargo Schell's to look for Cathe equipment.

I know! Scheels is a fun place to shop anyway, but when they started to carry products from Cathe's line-up they became infinitely cooler! :p I need to go over there one of these days and see if they carry the little pink band to do the firewalkers.

Hi! I have lived in Montana since '94, but I grew up in Detroit Lakes.

I miss the lakes, but I sure don't miss the sub-zero winters. :)

I agree with you about the sub-zero temps! Oy. It's already cold here, IMO. And it's only November..... I.hate.being.cold.

Glad to see there is someone else who is from ND, even if you don't live here currently! Montana is beautiful! :D

I am from Minnesota and am in North Dakota all the time. I live one hour from East Grand Forks, MN - Grand Forks, ND. I work 2 days a week in EGF. I try to get to Fargo to shop a couple times a year. I have always wanted to live in Fargo but it has not been in the cards for me. I am not ready for the winter...........

Stay warm!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.